21 hours into my day on the 23rd, I came home to Adam Hats from DBK to let the dog [Peanut] go outside and then crash. When I made it downstairs a lady stopped me on the last flight of stairs. Looking visibly upset she asked me if I’d lost a dog. I was a [...]
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
DALLAS BEER KITCHEN WILL BE OPEN FRIDAY, JUNE 21
Fulfilling a lifelong dream, the owners of Dallas Beer Kitchen – Joe & Michelle Scribner and Bryan & Treva Kaeser – will be opening at 1802 Greenville Ave., Ste. 110 on Friday, June [...]
Dallas Beer Kitchen is now hiring experienced servers with knowledge of craft beer and the local scene. We’re looking to build a strong reputation of the best customer service in Dallas – only the best of the best will be hired! Know anyone who’s interested?
Thanks for helping us get [...]
I came across a great guy about 7 years ago or so named William Mathieson. He’s a Marine that has an excellent spirit and authenticity that most people lack and admire. He’s started a project with the goal of helping non-profits raise money, like he’s been doing for Toys for Tots for years.
BDT: So, [...]
GO! Well, almost.
Things are progressing quite smoothly at our new place, Dallas Beer Kitchen. We’d like to post our new email address for interview and sales requests. Please reach us at -
And Like us at -
We’ll also be happy [...]
Well, sorry for the lack of posts lately, but we’ve been incredibly busy putting Dallas Beer Kitchen together! Things are coming along nicely! If you follow us on Facebook, you’ve seen that the permits have been acquired and work has officially begun! We look [...]
It’s a pretty simple reason. My dad was dying and in the hospital in July of 2011, where I had some long conversations with him. One of those conversations was about his favorite [...]
This burger is absolutely unbelievable. I mentioned that it was “the best” on Twitter – which quickly started a shitstorm between the co-owner, Jack Perkins, and multiple bloggers. Some people are adamant that they won’t buy a burger here because of Jack’s attitude. You’ll see this all over Yelp. I can understand it. I personally [...]
- Five Amazing Women Pioneering The Dallas Craft Beer Scene.
- Fat girls and tattoos.
- Movies you don’t have to think about.
- Peppermill Fireside Lounge is keeping it real.
- Double Down Saloon Dominates Las Vegas.
- Arrogance Breeds Failure: A Lesson in Quality Service and Product.
- ’30s style abortion.
- WorstDamnThings. – Rep. Todd Akin…
- You Will Be Hooked…on Shepherd Park.
- email@example.com on Best Damn Things Opening Dallas Craft Beer Pub.
- Amber Medin on Best Damn Things Opening Dallas Craft Beer Pub.
- Brew news: DFW craft breweries opening this year on Five Amazing Women Pioneering The Dallas Craft Beer Scene.
- Mark on I Don’t Appreciate Your Ruse, Stateside Pie & Beer.
- your mom on Worst Damn Things: The Hardest Leg Kick You Will Ever See.
Like what we're doing? Best Damn Things gladly accepts tips!