FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
DALLAS BEER KITCHEN WILL BE OPEN FRIDAY, JUNE 21
Fulfilling a lifelong dream, the owners of Dallas Beer Kitchen – Joe & Michelle Scribner and Bryan & Treva Kaeser – will be opening at 1802 Greenville Ave., Ste. 110 on Friday, June [...]
Dallas Beer Kitchen is now hiring experienced servers with knowledge of craft beer and the local scene. We’re looking to build a strong reputation of the best customer service in Dallas – only the best of the best will be hired! Know anyone who’s interested?
Thanks for helping us [...]
I came across a great guy about 7 years ago or so named William Mathieson. He’s a Marine that has an excellent spirit and authenticity that most people lack and admire. He’s started a project with the goal of helping non-profits raise money, like he’s been doing for Toys for Tots for years.
BDT: So, [...]
GO! Well, almost.
Things are progressing quite smoothly at our new place, Dallas Beer Kitchen. We’d like to post our new email address for interview and sales requests. Please reach us at -
And Like us at -
Well, sorry for the lack of posts lately, but we’ve been incredibly busy putting Dallas Beer Kitchen together! Things are coming along nicely! If you follow us on Facebook, you’ve seen that the permits have been acquired and work has officially begun! We look [...]
It’s a pretty simple reason. My dad was dying and in the hospital in July of 2011, where I had some long conversations with him. One of those conversations was about his favorite [...]
This burger is absolutely unbelievable. I mentioned that it was “the best” on Twitter – which quickly started a shitstorm between the co-owner, Jack Perkins, and multiple bloggers. Some people are adamant that they won’t buy a burger here because of Jack’s attitude. You’ll see this all over Yelp. I can understand it. I personally [...]
We had an amazing time in the non-bustling, anti-metropolis of Granbury, TX today! It’s home to 7,978 people and some of the best beer in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. That beer would be from…
Ron and Rhett Keisler, father and son, co-founded this business in 2011. Noticing an opening in the [...]
- Grand Opening – Friday, June 21, 2013!
- Best Damn Things Opening Dallas Craft Beer Pub.
- ’30s style abortion.
- Dallas Beer Kitchen Now Hiring!
- Fat girls and tattoos.
- Hard Times Beef Jerky.
- Movies you don’t have to think about.
- Dallas Beer Kitchen…Ready…Set…
- The Amazing Texas Theatre.
- Top 50 Craft Breweries In America…
- firstname.lastname@example.org on Best Damn Things Opening Dallas Craft Beer Pub.
- Amber Medin on Best Damn Things Opening Dallas Craft Beer Pub.
- Brew news: DFW craft breweries opening this year on Five Amazing Women Pioneering The Dallas Craft Beer Scene.
- Mark on I Don’t Appreciate Your Ruse, Stateside Pie & Beer.
- your mom on Worst Damn Things: The Hardest Leg Kick You Will Ever See.
Like what we're doing? Best Damn Things gladly accepts tips!