Yes you read that right! After months of preparation and due diligence the Best Damn Things foursome have finally secured a lease and work on the area’s newest craft beer and food destination known as Dallas Beer Kitchen has commenced.
Located at 1804 Greenville Ave next to Good Records, Dallas Beer Kitchen is on tap [...]
As you know, we are constantly on the search for the best of best. But during our campaign we occasionally find the worst of the worst. Enter Stateside Pie & Beer in Mesquite, Texas.
Stateside is located at 1335 North Peachtree in the old Johnny Carino’s building. Interestingly enough Stateside is owned by Fire Up [...]
Everyone knows that beer is marketed to men. Just look at any beer commercial ever made. But few know that the oldest known beer recipe, found written on 4,000 year old clay tablets from Mesopotamia, was a hymn celebrating Ninkasi, the Sumerian patron goddess of brewing. The tablet describes the production of [...]
The anticipation was nerve racking. Scheduled openings were pushed back several times. Then FINALLY the day arrived and East Dallas’ newest pub, White Rock Abbey, opened its doors last Saturday. Located at 9909 Garland Road in Dallas, the Abbey is a new and exciting option for far East Dallasites who have virtually no other [...]
My favorite definition of the word ART is: ‘creation meant to communicate or appeal to senses or mind’. You might say this entire site is about art in one form or another. Food, drink, movies and music are all types of art on which we often report, especially those that have been mastered.
As you [...]
Best Damn Things recently embarked on a leisurely 3 day, 700 mile motorcycle excursion behind “the pine curtain” of East Texas. This area contains the oldest town in Texas – Nacogdoches, which dates all the way back to the 18th century! The people of the region are predominately of English, [...]
I’d like to take this time to confess the deep love affair I’m having with Strangeways. If you don’t know Strangeways, check out my original review here. Owner Eric and his Strangeways family really have created something special. It’s no secret that Best Damn Things frequents this super fine establishment and we [...]
If Lee Harvey’s of south Dallas grew an unkempt neck beard, got a sleeve of tattoos on its calf, was a member of the Delta Tau Chi’s, then had sex with and impregnated The Gingerman of Dallas the offspring would be born in Denton, TX and would be named Oak Street Drafthouse.
When you [...]
- Movies you don’t have to think about.
- Peppermill Fireside Lounge is keeping it real.
- 11 Must-Read Buddhist Books…
- Cigar City Brewing – Come to Texas.
- Fat girls and tattoos.
- China Crown – Oak Cliff Wins Again!
- Rogue Voodoo Doughnut Bacon Maple Ale…?
- Everybody is a Star
- Top 50 Craft Breweries In America…
- firstname.lastname@example.org on Best Damn Things Opening Dallas Craft Beer Pub.
- Amber Medin on Best Damn Things Opening Dallas Craft Beer Pub.
- Brew news: DFW craft breweries opening this year on Five Amazing Women Pioneering The Dallas Craft Beer Scene.
- Mark on I Don’t Appreciate Your Ruse, Stateside Pie & Beer.
- your mom on Worst Damn Things: The Hardest Leg Kick You Will Ever See.
Like what we're doing? Best Damn Things gladly accepts tips!