Arrogance and feeling that we need THEM more than they need US. That can be a common problem with people new to success and fame, albeit local and small [...]
The incomparable Zig Ziglar, pictured at left, has passed away at the age of 86 in Plano, Texas.
Following in the footsteps of Dale Carnegie, Zig Ziglar was a renowned motivational speaker, author and salesman. Recognized to be one of the most outwardly positive men in the world, people memorized his quotes and advice like [...]
So, there’s no point to this post. The only reason I’ve done it is that I’ve always been in love with this opera and wanted to share. I know exactly when the love of it started for me – and no, it wasn’t Apocalypse Now. It was the Kill the Wabbit act of What’s Opera, [...]
Via BoingBoing.net - presented [almost] without comment.
This is not comedy, despite the HILARIOUS screaming and captions…come on, it was funny. This is fear and hatred embodied and turned into a perverted religious sideshow with the end result being money in Pastor Bob Larson’s bank account – which totals about $500,000 by some accounts. Fuck that [...]
I’m reading “The Sense of Being Stared At” by Rupert Sheldrake right now. It raises a lot of interesting subjects, not commonly thought about – at least by me. Much like Malcolm Gladwell’s books, it raises more questions than answers and doesn’t present any conclusions. That’s a little frustrating about the book, but I understand [...]
Because it’s not from Collie’s in South Austin, TX. Do you understand me? They’re made from ground brisket and a little chuck. For God’s sake…BRISKET.
Brian Tripicchio is the Manager providing World Class Customer Service at Collie’s. I’m serious, not everything went well at this food truck. Honestly, the other guy that [...]
I can’t wrap my head around how this is possible…I kind of want to know how it’s done, but why ruin it!
Then there’s THIS! This guy has a lot of time on his hands…
I love good illusions…blows my mind…
Brusspup has posted a lot of other incredible YouTube videos…make sure you subscribe!
It would be very easy to come home from a long day of work, see your busted mailbox and get pissed. You may even jump out of your car and scream “WHO DID THIS?! ASSHOLES!” or something of the sort. Was it your neighbor who always gives you dirty looks? Was it that little jerk [...]
- Grand Opening – Friday, June 21, 2013!
- Best Damn Things Opening Dallas Craft Beer Pub.
- ’30s style abortion.
- Dallas Beer Kitchen Now Hiring!
- Fat girls and tattoos.
- Hard Times Beef Jerky.
- Movies you don’t have to think about.
- Dallas Beer Kitchen…Ready…Set…
- The Amazing Texas Theatre.
- Top 50 Craft Breweries In America…
- firstname.lastname@example.org on Best Damn Things Opening Dallas Craft Beer Pub.
- Amber Medin on Best Damn Things Opening Dallas Craft Beer Pub.
- Brew news: DFW craft breweries opening this year on Five Amazing Women Pioneering The Dallas Craft Beer Scene.
- Mark on I Don’t Appreciate Your Ruse, Stateside Pie & Beer.
- your mom on Worst Damn Things: The Hardest Leg Kick You Will Ever See.
Like what we're doing? Best Damn Things gladly accepts tips!