It would be very easy to come home from a long day of work, see your busted mailbox and get pissed. You may even jump out of your car and scream “WHO DID THIS?! ASSHOLES!” or something of the sort. Was it your neighbor who always gives you dirty looks? Was it that little jerk [...]
This weekend resulted in a hilariously insulting comment from a “gentleman” from Missouri named Todd Akin. He is currently a U.S. Representative from the Show-Me State. He’s now running against Sen. Claire McCaskill (D-MO). I say hilariously, because it’s genuinely funny to me how politicians keep their true feelings and opinions hidden for so [...]
The Observer’s Jim Schutze wrote a great article about the mosquito / West Nile / paranoid spraying that will be going on in Dallas County.
I haven’t done the research Jim has, but here’s my opinion in the matter – it sucks to not have the choice to be subjected to poison falling from the [...]
Food in America has really gone through some amazing changes. Europeans who traveled here in the 19th century wrote that America had the best variety and freshest food in the world. What the hell happened?! Author Tyler Cowen explains it all pretty well in his book titled An Economist Gets Lunch: New Rules for Everyday [...]
I don’t know what I can write about the historic Texas Theater located at 231 West Jefferson Blvd in Oak Cliff that hasn’t already been said. I don’t know what I can say that will make people give a shit, as most have not given a shit about the theater many times [...]
Here’s a completely useless though totally fascinating U.S. map that shows the location of over 1,000 breweries. You just roll over it with the mouse and it instantly zooms in. Man there’s a bunch in the New England area. Anyway, you can buy a 7 square foot paper version of the chart too if you [...]
Hermes, the expensive Parisian fashion accessories giant has teamed up with historic German camera company Leica for a very special, very expensive camera. Only 400 are being crafted and they will begin shipping in June. So you may want to get on the list now – that is if you have a measly $50,000.00 burning [...]
- Fat girls and tattoos.
- Five Amazing Women Pioneering The Dallas Craft Beer Scene.
- Peppermill Fireside Lounge is keeping it real.
- Hard Times Beef Jerky.
- Movies you don’t have to think about.
- WorstDamnThings. – Rep. Todd Akin…
- Double Down Saloon Dominates Las Vegas.
- Oregano’s – Pizza Beast-ro.
- Rogue Voodoo Doughnut Bacon Maple Ale…?
- firstname.lastname@example.org on Best Damn Things Opening Dallas Craft Beer Pub.
- Amber Medin on Best Damn Things Opening Dallas Craft Beer Pub.
- Brew news: DFW craft breweries opening this year on Five Amazing Women Pioneering The Dallas Craft Beer Scene.
- Mark on I Don’t Appreciate Your Ruse, Stateside Pie & Beer.
- your mom on Worst Damn Things: The Hardest Leg Kick You Will Ever See.
Like what we're doing? Best Damn Things gladly accepts tips!