It’s a pretty simple reason. My dad was dying and in the hospital in July of 2011, where I had some long conversations with him. One of those conversations was about his favorite [...]
Yes you read that right! After months of preparation and due diligence the Best Damn Things foursome have finally secured a lease and work on the area’s newest craft beer and food destination known as Dallas Beer Kitchen has commenced.
Located at 1804 Greenville Ave next to Good Records, Dallas Beer Kitchen is on tap [...]
As you know, we are constantly on the search for the best of best. But during our campaign we occasionally find the worst of the worst. Enter Stateside Pie & Beer in Mesquite, Texas.
Stateside is located at 1335 North Peachtree in the old Johnny Carino’s building. Interestingly enough Stateside is owned by Fire Up [...]
This burger is absolutely unbelievable. I mentioned that it was “the best” on Twitter – which quickly started a shitstorm between the co-owner, Jack Perkins, and multiple bloggers. Some people are adamant that they won’t buy a burger here because of Jack’s attitude. You’ll see this all over Yelp. I can understand it. I personally [...]
We had an amazing time in the non-bustling, anti-metropolis of Granbury, TX today! It’s home to 7,978 people and some of the best beer in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. That beer would be from…
Ron and Rhett Keisler, father and son, co-founded this business in 2011. Noticing an opening in the [...]
And that F stands for “Fuck Yes”.
Now, don’t get me wrong, we didn’t love everything about this place, but in retrospect it stands up well to the competition in Kansas City. It’s something fresh and new in the area. Picking up a great location at 120 E. Gregory Rd in Kansas [...]
Everyone knows that beer is marketed to men. Just look at any beer commercial ever made. But few know that the oldest known beer recipe, found written on 4,000 year old clay tablets from Mesopotamia, was a hymn celebrating Ninkasi, the Sumerian patron goddess of brewing. The tablet describes the production of [...]
This is a very new and exciting development in Dallas – a bar strictly opened to serve great local beer and sell growlers to take home. This isn’t something that people are used to here.
Breweries like Peticolas, Deep Ellum and Revolver – awesome as they may be, have not begun bottling or canning their [...]
- Peppermill Fireside Lounge is keeping it real.
- China Crown – Oak Cliff Wins Again!
- Fat girls and tattoos.
- ’30s style abortion.
- Five Amazing Women Pioneering The Dallas Craft Beer Scene.
- Movies you don’t have to think about.
- WorstDamnThings. – Rep. Todd Akin…
- Quoc Bao Bakery =’s The Best Banh Mi
- Neighborhood Services Tavern, Dallas, TX…
- email@example.com on Best Damn Things Opening Dallas Craft Beer Pub.
- Amber Medin on Best Damn Things Opening Dallas Craft Beer Pub.
- Brew news: DFW craft breweries opening this year on Five Amazing Women Pioneering The Dallas Craft Beer Scene.
- Mark on I Don’t Appreciate Your Ruse, Stateside Pie & Beer.
- your mom on Worst Damn Things: The Hardest Leg Kick You Will Ever See.
Like what we're doing? Best Damn Things gladly accepts tips!