As I told you way back in March (remember?), 2012 is set to be a terrific year for movies and looking at my list from then you can see I haven’t steered you wrong yet. Feast your eyes on this upcoming, just released beauty of a trailer by the Wachowski brothers.
Official synopsis [...]
I so completely nerded out in the theatre seeing this trailer, I think I scared the lady next to me. It made me collect a thin coat of sweat all over my body and covered me in goosebumps…and I think I peed a little.
I hope it’s all this could have been…
And on that [...]
I don’t know what I can write about the historic Texas Theater located at 231 West Jefferson Blvd in Oak Cliff that hasn’t already been said. I don’t know what I can say that will make people give a shit, as most have not given a shit about the theater many times [...]
This week at the Texas Theatre, there are two spectacular looking movies playing!
The first is God Bless America, starring Joel Murray, Bill’s brother. It’s directed by Bobcat Goldthwait…who honestly I thought had died years ago? But, happy to see his crazy ass around! Murray plays Frank, who has just become so [...]
May 4th is the day the much anticipated Avengers movie hits theaters. Warner Brothers has posted on its exhibitor site that a brand new Dark Knight Rises trailer will be attached as foreplay to the nerd porn. It’s a great approach and the perfect place to advertise the upcoming trilogy closer. I’m sure they [...]
You don’t have to like dance to appreciate the talent of the people in these two videos.
First up is an independent documentary that is “in progress” called Flex is Kings. According to its directors, this film focuses on the culture of “flexing” which is a style of dancing described as “a unique and vibrant [...]
or it might not be.
I’m still trying to figure out what I think. There’s no real improvement of the original going on here. It’s kinda funny. Kinda surreal.
What say you?
Sometimes I just want to watch a no brainer, dick and fart joke spectacular at the theater. If you do too, trust me on this one. You must watch this red band (R Rated) trailer…
The new FULL Total Recall trailer is now out and I can’t believe how much I can’t wait [...]
- Five Amazing Women Pioneering The Dallas Craft Beer Scene.
- Movies you don’t have to think about.
- Peppermill Fireside Lounge is keeping it real.
- Fat girls and tattoos.
- Arrogance Breeds Failure: A Lesson in Quality Service and Product.
- ’30s style abortion.
- Double Down Saloon Dominates Las Vegas.
- WorstDamnThings. – Rep. Todd Akin…
- You Will Be Hooked…on Shepherd Park.
- firstname.lastname@example.org on Best Damn Things Opening Dallas Craft Beer Pub.
- Amber Medin on Best Damn Things Opening Dallas Craft Beer Pub.
- Brew news: DFW craft breweries opening this year on Five Amazing Women Pioneering The Dallas Craft Beer Scene.
- Mark on I Don’t Appreciate Your Ruse, Stateside Pie & Beer.
- your mom on Worst Damn Things: The Hardest Leg Kick You Will Ever See.
Like what we're doing? Best Damn Things gladly accepts tips!