It’s tough getting incredible seafood when you’re not on the water. It’s also not on the top of the agenda in a steak and taters loving area of the country. But enter - La Calle Doce. Located at 415 W. 12th St. in Oak Cliff since 1981, it is definitely a must-have! They’ve [...]
Because it’s not from Collie’s in South Austin, TX. Do you understand me? They’re made from ground brisket and a little chuck. For God’s sake…BRISKET.
Brian Tripicchio is the Manager providing World Class Customer Service at Collie’s. I’m serious, not everything went well at this food truck. Honestly, the other guy that [...]
I first discovered the “fast food chain” Burguesa Burger a few years ago when I was exploring the little known underground tunnels of downtown Dallas. It was about lunch time when I rounded a corner to find an area of the tunnel resembling a mall food court. It was there I first saw it. [...]
What’s great about having this blog is that it allows me to sit high upon my horse (I named her Chastise) and pass judgment with broad, sweeping keystrokes. So here I go again.
Goodfriend Beer Garden and Burger House has been open for many months now and I’ve yet to write a review. The reason [...]
Austin is very excited about John Mueller. Who the hell is
Mueller is the grandson of Texas barbecue legend Louie Mueller, of Taylor, TX which has been in business since 1949. The son of Bobby Mueller, of the same fame, who worked with his dad since 1965. John used to work there, too. [...]
They call themselves gourmet but don’t let that fool ya, it’s not fancy. This is textbook Texas BBQ, only it is miles ahead of the competition in flavor.
Meat, sauce, sides and service are among [...]
Want to know where the absolute best pizza in DFW is… by style… according to me? Then allow me to summarize.
Indulge me for a moment while I beat the dead obvious horse. The list for places creating authentic Neapolitan pizza in DFW is short. The clear winner agreed by most is [...]
Tom Willett proves to you that you’ve been eating watermelon wrong your entire, miserable life. This old man just made my day. I will be buying a watermelon tomorrow…and the secret ingredients that show up around 5 minutes in…
- Five Amazing Women Pioneering The Dallas Craft Beer Scene.
- ’30s style abortion.
- Movies you don’t have to think about.
- WorstDamnThings. – Rep. Todd Akin…
- Fat girls and tattoos.
- Peppermill Fireside Lounge is keeping it real.
- Top Sci Fi Books of the 60′s…
- China Crown – Oak Cliff Wins Again!
- Lee Harvey’s, Dallas, TX.
- email@example.com on Best Damn Things Opening Dallas Craft Beer Pub.
- Amber Medin on Best Damn Things Opening Dallas Craft Beer Pub.
- Brew news: DFW craft breweries opening this year on Five Amazing Women Pioneering The Dallas Craft Beer Scene.
- Mark on I Don’t Appreciate Your Ruse, Stateside Pie & Beer.
- your mom on Worst Damn Things: The Hardest Leg Kick You Will Ever See.
Like what we're doing? Best Damn Things gladly accepts tips!