Yes you read that right! After months of preparation and due diligence the Best Damn Things foursome have finally secured a lease and work on the area’s newest craft beer and food destination known as Dallas Beer Kitchen has commenced.
Located at 1804 Greenville Ave next to Good Records, Dallas Beer Kitchen is on tap [...]
As you know, we are constantly on the search for the best of best. But during our campaign we occasionally find the worst of the worst. Enter Stateside Pie & Beer in Mesquite, Texas.
Stateside is located at 1335 North Peachtree in the old Johnny Carino’s building. Interestingly enough Stateside is owned by Fire Up [...]
This burger is absolutely unbelievable. I mentioned that it was “the best” on Twitter – which quickly started a shitstorm between the co-owner, Jack Perkins, and multiple bloggers. Some people are adamant that they won’t buy a burger here because of Jack’s attitude. You’ll see this all over Yelp. I can understand it. I personally [...]
The anticipation was nerve racking. Scheduled openings were pushed back several times. Then FINALLY the day arrived and East Dallas’ newest pub, White Rock Abbey, opened its doors last Saturday. Located at 9909 Garland Road in Dallas, the Abbey is a new and exciting option for far East Dallasites who have virtually no other [...]
Arrogance and feeling that we need THEM more than they need US. That can be a common problem with people new to success and fame, albeit local and small [...]
Best Damn Things recently embarked on a leisurely 3 day, 700 mile motorcycle excursion behind “the pine curtain” of East Texas. This area contains the oldest town in Texas – Nacogdoches, which dates all the way back to the 18th century! The people of the region are predominately of English, [...]
Happy: Favored by luck or fortune; A feeling of contentment or peace, like you don’t need anything else. See: El Ranchito.
Tonight, we were lucky enough to eat some of the best Mexican food in Dallas – El Ranchito in Oak Cliff.
This is not some bullshit El Fenix / On [...]
I’d like to take this time to confess the deep love affair I’m having with Strangeways. If you don’t know Strangeways, check out my original review here. Owner Eric and his Strangeways family really have created something special. It’s no secret that Best Damn Things frequents this super fine establishment and we [...]
- ’30s style abortion.
- The Amazing Texas Theatre.
- Five Amazing Women Pioneering The Dallas Craft Beer Scene.
- Fat girls and tattoos.
- Best Pizza By Style – DFW
- Movies you don’t have to think about.
- Peppermill Fireside Lounge is keeping it real.
- China Crown – Oak Cliff Wins Again!
- 11 Must-Read Buddhist Books…
- Hard Times Beef Jerky.
- firstname.lastname@example.org on Best Damn Things Opening Dallas Craft Beer Pub.
- Amber Medin on Best Damn Things Opening Dallas Craft Beer Pub.
- Brew news: DFW craft breweries opening this year on Five Amazing Women Pioneering The Dallas Craft Beer Scene.
- Mark on I Don’t Appreciate Your Ruse, Stateside Pie & Beer.
- your mom on Worst Damn Things: The Hardest Leg Kick You Will Ever See.
Like what we're doing? Best Damn Things gladly accepts tips!