Ladies and Gentlemen…if you haven’t been to Double Down Saloon, you’re missing something special…it is, after all, “The Happiest Place on Earth”.
Do you love dive bars as much as I do? Go ahead, look up “dive bars las vegas” – you’ll see that Double Down is far and away the number one place to experience. Better yet, ask your cab driver – he’ll immediately say that he’s taking you to Double Down.
Home of “The Fabled Ass Juice”, the Double Down is a dark, punk / rock bar with outstanding service by guys like Brett – who was serving up drinks and one-liners all night. It’s like he’s not even working…he’s just there having fun. Donning his Peccodilloes t-shirt, he shows his support for the kick ass local music scene and jukebox in the place. It’s right next to the vending machine – pretty much the only source of food in there. But we’ll get to other options for that later.
Now, you may see Brett holding a strange looking bottle, right? Were you wondering what the hell is in it? It matches up with the picture to the left here…see the Bacon Martini? Sounds DELICIOUS doesn’t it?! First, let me say don’t go there without ordering one. Many of my friends have tried it…one liked it. So, you know, maybe you will, too. All I know is that is makes my asshole pucker just thinking about it.
This post has been read 6286 times!
- Movies you don’t have to think about.
- Peppermill Fireside Lounge is keeping it real.
- Five Amazing Women Pioneering The Dallas Craft Beer Scene.
- ’30s style abortion.
- Fat girls and tattoos.
- WorstDamnThings. – Rep. Todd Akin…
- You Will Be Hooked…on Shepherd Park.
- Baby Goat Melts In Your Mouth…
- Cigar City Brewing – Come to Texas.
- firstname.lastname@example.org on Best Damn Things Opening Dallas Craft Beer Pub.
- Amber Medin on Best Damn Things Opening Dallas Craft Beer Pub.
- Brew news: DFW craft breweries opening this year on Five Amazing Women Pioneering The Dallas Craft Beer Scene.
- Mark on I Don’t Appreciate Your Ruse, Stateside Pie & Beer.
- your mom on Worst Damn Things: The Hardest Leg Kick You Will Ever See.
Like what we're doing? Best Damn Things gladly accepts tips!