Just like Cory Doctorow and Roger Ebert – I hate 3D movies. To get people to see more of them, the word is that they’ll be increasing ticket prices on 2D and decreasing 3D to the same price point. That pisses me off.
Judging from this graph ticket sales have stayed about the same since 1995 until present, but actual SALES have risen exponentially…so clearly, the prices of individual tickets have gone up. What sucks is that apparently, people don’t care and they’re still going. One would think that OnDemand and RedBox would have had an impact on this…but that isn’t the case. I hope there’s a point when people say screw it, stay home and just wait…$10-12 per movie is about enough, I would think.
This post has been read 2007 times!
- Five Amazing Women Pioneering The Dallas Craft Beer Scene.
- Movies you don’t have to think about.
- Peppermill Fireside Lounge is keeping it real.
- Fat girls and tattoos.
- Double Down Saloon Dominates Las Vegas.
- Arrogance Breeds Failure: A Lesson in Quality Service and Product.
- ’30s style abortion.
- WorstDamnThings. – Rep. Todd Akin…
- Rogue Voodoo Doughnut Bacon Maple Ale…?
- email@example.com on Best Damn Things Opening Dallas Craft Beer Pub.
- Amber Medin on Best Damn Things Opening Dallas Craft Beer Pub.
- Brew news: DFW craft breweries opening this year on Five Amazing Women Pioneering The Dallas Craft Beer Scene.
- Mark on I Don’t Appreciate Your Ruse, Stateside Pie & Beer.
- your mom on Worst Damn Things: The Hardest Leg Kick You Will Ever See.
Like what we're doing? Best Damn Things gladly accepts tips!