There’s no way you have any Cadbury Easter Creme Eggs left over. But just in case you do, here’s an idea… Cadbury Egg Milk Shake.
Using a ratio of 1 Cadbury Egg = 1 scoop of ice cream…
Place 1 Egg to 4 parts of vanilla ice cream in a blender.
Add a splash of milk for desired consistancy.
If you’re fresh out don’t fret, you can buy Cadbury Eggs anytime of year here!
This post has been read 1511 times!
- ’30s style abortion.
- Peppermill Fireside Lounge is keeping it real.
- WorstDamnThings. – Rep. Todd Akin…
- Fat girls and tattoos.
- Movies you don’t have to think about.
- Five Amazing Women Pioneering The Dallas Craft Beer Scene.
- Oregano’s – Pizza Beast-ro.
- Top Sci Fi Books of the 60′s…
- Arrogance Breeds Failure: A Lesson in Quality Service and Product.
- China Crown – Oak Cliff Wins Again!
- email@example.com on Best Damn Things Opening Dallas Craft Beer Pub.
- Amber Medin on Best Damn Things Opening Dallas Craft Beer Pub.
- Brew news: DFW craft breweries opening this year on Five Amazing Women Pioneering The Dallas Craft Beer Scene.
- Mark on I Don’t Appreciate Your Ruse, Stateside Pie & Beer.
- your mom on Worst Damn Things: The Hardest Leg Kick You Will Ever See.
Like what we're doing? Best Damn Things gladly accepts tips!