Sometimes, when I see something awesome, I think to myself…”Why did it take so long to come out with that?”…the sliding Ultrabooks that are in the news definitely made me think that.
Numerous companies will be coming out with competing computers that lay flat and perform as a tablet or slide open with a built-in stand to convert to a laptop…doesn’t that make you feel dumb for not thinking of it? It’s been similarly done on cell phones for years and never made it to this point…I’m impressed. It’s also a lot like the case with the built-in Bluetooth keyboard I purchased for my iPad (which is pretty awesome, by the way)…so, nothing is so groundbreaking as keeping it simple and making existing ideas better…
Read more about it over at GizmoWatch.com!
This post has been read 69798 times!
- ’30s style abortion.
- Peppermill Fireside Lounge is keeping it real.
- WorstDamnThings. – Rep. Todd Akin…
- Fat girls and tattoos.
- Movies you don’t have to think about.
- Five Amazing Women Pioneering The Dallas Craft Beer Scene.
- Top Sci Fi Books of the 60′s…
- Oregano’s – Pizza Beast-ro.
- Arrogance Breeds Failure: A Lesson in Quality Service and Product.
- China Crown – Oak Cliff Wins Again!
- firstname.lastname@example.org on Best Damn Things Opening Dallas Craft Beer Pub.
- Amber Medin on Best Damn Things Opening Dallas Craft Beer Pub.
- Brew news: DFW craft breweries opening this year on Five Amazing Women Pioneering The Dallas Craft Beer Scene.
- Mark on I Don’t Appreciate Your Ruse, Stateside Pie & Beer.
- your mom on Worst Damn Things: The Hardest Leg Kick You Will Ever See.
Like what we're doing? Best Damn Things gladly accepts tips!