I love me some banana bread. But now, thanks to this website I have another terrific option to use up my over ripe bananas – and now so do you.
Preparation time: 10 min
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Yield: ~ 30 cookies
All purpose flour – 1 cup
White whole wheat flour- 1/2 cup
All purpose flour- 1/2 cup
Rolled oats- 3/4 cup
Ground cinnamon- 3/4 tsp
Baking powder- 1/2 tsp
Baking soda- 1/2 tsp
Salt- a pinch
Butter,softened- 1/2 cup
Light Brown sugar- 1/2 cup
Mashed banana- 1/2 cup
Pure Vanilla extract- 1 tsp
Chopped walnuts (optional)- 1/2 cup
Chocolate chips- 3/4 cup
1.Preheat oven at 350 degree F. Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper.
2.Combine flours,oats,cinnamon, baking powder and baking soda and salt in a bowl and keep aside.
3.Beat the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in egg, banana and vanilla.
4.Add the flour mixture into this wet mixture and mix until blended.
5.Drop 1 tbsp of dough on cookie sheet,2 inches apart.
6.Bake for 10-12 minutes or until cookies are golden.
7. Let cool in the cookie sheets for a few minutes before cooling on a wire rack.
8.Store in an airtight container.
This post has been read 1499 times!
- Movies you don’t have to think about.
- Peppermill Fireside Lounge is keeping it real.
- Five Amazing Women Pioneering The Dallas Craft Beer Scene.
- WorstDamnThings. – Rep. Todd Akin…
- Fat girls and tattoos.
- China Crown – Oak Cliff Wins Again!
- ’30s style abortion.
- You Will Be Hooked…on Shepherd Park.
- Baby Goat Melts In Your Mouth…
- email@example.com on Best Damn Things Opening Dallas Craft Beer Pub.
- Amber Medin on Best Damn Things Opening Dallas Craft Beer Pub.
- Brew news: DFW craft breweries opening this year on Five Amazing Women Pioneering The Dallas Craft Beer Scene.
- Mark on I Don’t Appreciate Your Ruse, Stateside Pie & Beer.
- your mom on Worst Damn Things: The Hardest Leg Kick You Will Ever See.
Like what we're doing? Best Damn Things gladly accepts tips!