Hermes, the expensive Parisian fashion accessories giant has teamed up with historic German camera company Leica for a very special, very expensive camera. Only 400 are being crafted and they will begin shipping in June. So you may want to get on the list now – that is if you have a measly $50,000.00 burning a hole in your safari style photo vest.
This video almost makes the price tag seem appropriate.
This post has been read 703 times!
- firstname.lastname@example.org on Best Damn Things Opening Dallas Craft Beer Pub.
- Amber Medin on Best Damn Things Opening Dallas Craft Beer Pub.
- Brew news: DFW craft breweries opening this year on Five Amazing Women Pioneering The Dallas Craft Beer Scene.
- Mark on I Don’t Appreciate Your Ruse, Stateside Pie & Beer.
- your mom on Worst Damn Things: The Hardest Leg Kick You Will Ever See.
Like what we're doing? Best Damn Things gladly accepts tips!