Hermes, the expensive Parisian fashion accessories giant has teamed up with historic German camera company Leica for a very special, very expensive camera. Only 400 are being crafted and they will begin shipping in June. So you may want to get on the list now – that is if you have a measly $50,000.00 burning a hole in your safari style photo vest.
This video almost makes the price tag seem appropriate.
This post has been read 1360 times!
- Five Amazing Women Pioneering The Dallas Craft Beer Scene.
- ’30s style abortion.
- Movies you don’t have to think about.
- WorstDamnThings. – Rep. Todd Akin…
- Fat girls and tattoos.
- Peppermill Fireside Lounge is keeping it real.
- Arrogance Breeds Failure: A Lesson in Quality Service and Product.
- Top Sci Fi Books of the 60′s…
- China Crown – Oak Cliff Wins Again!
- Jerome, bring me my Caduceus.
- email@example.com on Best Damn Things Opening Dallas Craft Beer Pub.
- Amber Medin on Best Damn Things Opening Dallas Craft Beer Pub.
- Brew news: DFW craft breweries opening this year on Five Amazing Women Pioneering The Dallas Craft Beer Scene.
- Mark on I Don’t Appreciate Your Ruse, Stateside Pie & Beer.
- your mom on Worst Damn Things: The Hardest Leg Kick You Will Ever See.
Like what we're doing? Best Damn Things gladly accepts tips!