…it will cook more thoroughly, hold more condiments and have a larger surface area to get a char and crisp on it. I don’t think there’s a downside to do this…and surprisingly, it makes me want to go buy some damn hot dogs and try it for myself!
Thank you, BoingBoing for making me incredibly hungry…
This post has been read 1507 times!
- Five Amazing Women Pioneering The Dallas Craft Beer Scene.
- ’30s style abortion.
- WorstDamnThings. – Rep. Todd Akin…
- Movies you don’t have to think about.
- Fat girls and tattoos.
- Peppermill Fireside Lounge is keeping it real.
- Top Sci Fi Books of the 60′s…
- BDT Exclusive: An Evening With Michael Peticolas
- China Crown – Oak Cliff Wins Again!
- firstname.lastname@example.org on Best Damn Things Opening Dallas Craft Beer Pub.
- Amber Medin on Best Damn Things Opening Dallas Craft Beer Pub.
- Brew news: DFW craft breweries opening this year on Five Amazing Women Pioneering The Dallas Craft Beer Scene.
- Mark on I Don’t Appreciate Your Ruse, Stateside Pie & Beer.
- your mom on Worst Damn Things: The Hardest Leg Kick You Will Ever See.
Like what we're doing? Best Damn Things gladly accepts tips!