…it will cook more thoroughly, hold more condiments and have a larger surface area to get a char and crisp on it. I don’t think there’s a downside to do this…and surprisingly, it makes me want to go buy some damn hot dogs and try it for myself!
Thank you, BoingBoing for making me incredibly hungry…
This post has been read 1603 times!
- ’30s style abortion.
- Peppermill Fireside Lounge is keeping it real.
- Fat girls and tattoos.
- Five Amazing Women Pioneering The Dallas Craft Beer Scene.
- WorstDamnThings. – Rep. Todd Akin…
- Double Down Saloon Dominates Las Vegas.
- Arrogance Breeds Failure: A Lesson in Quality Service and Product.
- Movies you don’t have to think about.
- Top Sci Fi Books of the 60′s…
- firstname.lastname@example.org on Best Damn Things Opening Dallas Craft Beer Pub.
- Amber Medin on Best Damn Things Opening Dallas Craft Beer Pub.
- Brew news: DFW craft breweries opening this year on Five Amazing Women Pioneering The Dallas Craft Beer Scene.
- Mark on I Don’t Appreciate Your Ruse, Stateside Pie & Beer.
- your mom on Worst Damn Things: The Hardest Leg Kick You Will Ever See.
Like what we're doing? Best Damn Things gladly accepts tips!