Well, I’m ready to admit it, I guess. Like you didn’t know this already.
Can we all agree that store bought beef jerky is fucking disgusting? Jack Link’s tastes like that sasquatch’s cock. Why is it so greasy and smell like death? Oberto? Eek, no. And god forbid it comes down to eating Slim Jim…that can’t happen.
So, hand sliced Hard Times Beef Jerky is the best I’ve ever come across. It’s made with A LOT of soy sauce, so you better not have a problem with salt. They make Hot, Original, Black Pepper and Teriyaki. You can buy it online in massive containers, but if you’re in Oklahoma or driving through, it’s in almost every gas station.
Who knew there were beef jerky snobs outside of the Ozarks?!
This post has been read 3571 times!
- Grand Opening – Friday, June 21, 2013!
- Best Damn Things Opening Dallas Craft Beer Pub.
- ’30s style abortion.
- Dallas Beer Kitchen Now Hiring!
- Fat girls and tattoos.
- Hard Times Beef Jerky.
- Movies you don’t have to think about.
- Dallas Beer Kitchen…Ready…Set…
- The Amazing Texas Theatre.
- WorstDamnThings. – Rep. Todd Akin…
- email@example.com on Best Damn Things Opening Dallas Craft Beer Pub.
- Amber Medin on Best Damn Things Opening Dallas Craft Beer Pub.
- Brew news: DFW craft breweries opening this year on Five Amazing Women Pioneering The Dallas Craft Beer Scene.
- Mark on I Don’t Appreciate Your Ruse, Stateside Pie & Beer.
- your mom on Worst Damn Things: The Hardest Leg Kick You Will Ever See.
Like what we're doing? Best Damn Things gladly accepts tips!