If I recommend a book written in 1997 by Chuck Norris, you’d probably think I’m kidding. I’m not. Especially if you are beginning to look into meditation or Zen philosophy. It is called “The Secret Power Within” and is a perfect book to introduce anyone to these practices. It is a top reviewed, very crisp, easy and quick read that contains excellent and very informative information. It does not go into the great detail of the formalities of Zen practices, but describes a common sense approach to adopting daily Zen habits. You will learn easy ways to blend ancient Zen techniques into practical life situations. Absolutely anyone can benefit from reading this book.
It’s found in many local libraries, bookstores and online so there’s no excuse. Get it at Amazon for $11 bucks where you can also preview several pages before you buy. You won’t regret it.
This post has been read 1539 times!
- ’30s style abortion.
- Peppermill Fireside Lounge is keeping it real.
- WorstDamnThings. – Rep. Todd Akin…
- Fat girls and tattoos.
- Movies you don’t have to think about.
- Five Amazing Women Pioneering The Dallas Craft Beer Scene.
- Top Sci Fi Books of the 60′s…
- Oregano’s – Pizza Beast-ro.
- Arrogance Breeds Failure: A Lesson in Quality Service and Product.
- China Crown – Oak Cliff Wins Again!
- firstname.lastname@example.org on Best Damn Things Opening Dallas Craft Beer Pub.
- Amber Medin on Best Damn Things Opening Dallas Craft Beer Pub.
- Brew news: DFW craft breweries opening this year on Five Amazing Women Pioneering The Dallas Craft Beer Scene.
- Mark on I Don’t Appreciate Your Ruse, Stateside Pie & Beer.
- your mom on Worst Damn Things: The Hardest Leg Kick You Will Ever See.
Like what we're doing? Best Damn Things gladly accepts tips!