I had this beautiful, Belgian Style Pale Ale last night at Bryan Street Tavern. Ommegang BPA is the real deal. It’s a bright gold color with a thick, white foam. Pretty hoppy, sweet and a little tart from the fruitiness. Almost like a cross between a Hefe and a Pale Ale. Very complex and unique. If you like either of the styles I mentioned, this is a must drink.
This post has been read 1654 times!
- Five Amazing Women Pioneering The Dallas Craft Beer Scene.
- ’30s style abortion.
- Peppermill Fireside Lounge is keeping it real.
- Movies you don’t have to think about.
- Arrogance Breeds Failure: A Lesson in Quality Service and Product.
- Double Down Saloon Dominates Las Vegas.
- Fat girls and tattoos.
- WorstDamnThings. – Rep. Todd Akin…
- You Will Be Hooked…on Shepherd Park.
- firstname.lastname@example.org on Best Damn Things Opening Dallas Craft Beer Pub.
- Amber Medin on Best Damn Things Opening Dallas Craft Beer Pub.
- Brew news: DFW craft breweries opening this year on Five Amazing Women Pioneering The Dallas Craft Beer Scene.
- Mark on I Don’t Appreciate Your Ruse, Stateside Pie & Beer.
- your mom on Worst Damn Things: The Hardest Leg Kick You Will Ever See.
Like what we're doing? Best Damn Things gladly accepts tips!