While it’s devoted to independent and specialty films, it’s easy to find the best new releases playing at the Angelika Film Center and Cafe in Dallas as well. Located so damn conveniently at Mockingbird Station, it’s easy to catch the Dart Rail from about anywhere to enjoy this place. Besides the normal popcorn and Icee, you can also enjoy beer, wine or gourmet coffees with your movie. Or just make yourself at home in the cafe and enjoy lunch or dinner while watching a complimentary “oldie” on the big screen. They also play some of the most popular television on Sunday nights including AMC’s The Walking Dead… in the theater… for FREE. If you’re a fan of zombies it’s quite an experience indeed as zombie sightings in the crowd are very common. While the decor is very modern and somewhat fancy, it doesn’t come off as pretentious in the least with it’s mostly bohemian crowd. There’s 8 screens for a wide selection of movies that you may or may not be able to catch at your local McMegaPlex. Overall it’s a really cool, hip place to catch the best damn things on the big screen.
This post has been read 1772 times!
- ’30s style abortion.
- Peppermill Fireside Lounge is keeping it real.
- Movies you don’t have to think about.
- WorstDamnThings. – Rep. Todd Akin…
- Fat girls and tattoos.
- Five Amazing Women Pioneering The Dallas Craft Beer Scene.
- Oregano’s – Pizza Beast-ro.
- China Crown – Oak Cliff Wins Again!
- Quoc Bao Bakery =’s The Best Banh Mi
- email@example.com on Best Damn Things Opening Dallas Craft Beer Pub.
- Amber Medin on Best Damn Things Opening Dallas Craft Beer Pub.
- Brew news: DFW craft breweries opening this year on Five Amazing Women Pioneering The Dallas Craft Beer Scene.
- Mark on I Don’t Appreciate Your Ruse, Stateside Pie & Beer.
- your mom on Worst Damn Things: The Hardest Leg Kick You Will Ever See.
Like what we're doing? Best Damn Things gladly accepts tips!