Vietnam is on my short list of countries that I cannot wait to visit. Besides the beauty of it’s landscape and people, the food is at the top of my favorites. This short video highlights a 2 week, food focused journey through the country. It is via The Perennial Plate, an awesome online weekly documentary dedicated to adventurous eating.
This post has been read 767 times!
- ’30s style abortion.
- The Amazing Texas Theatre.
- Fat girls and tattoos.
- Five Amazing Women Pioneering The Dallas Craft Beer Scene.
- Peppermill Fireside Lounge is keeping it real.
- 11 Must-Read Buddhist Books…
- Movies you don’t have to think about.
- Best Pizza By Style – DFW
- China Crown – Oak Cliff Wins Again!
- Hard Times Beef Jerky.
- firstname.lastname@example.org on Best Damn Things Opening Dallas Craft Beer Pub.
- Amber Medin on Best Damn Things Opening Dallas Craft Beer Pub.
- Brew news: DFW craft breweries opening this year on Five Amazing Women Pioneering The Dallas Craft Beer Scene.
- Mark on I Don’t Appreciate Your Ruse, Stateside Pie & Beer.
- your mom on Worst Damn Things: The Hardest Leg Kick You Will Ever See.
Like what we're doing? Best Damn Things gladly accepts tips!