Here’s three brand new trailers you may be interested in or disgusted by.
Apocalyptic movies in 2012 seem like an inevitability. I like the way this one looks though. The Mayans win!
Harvey Weinstien of The Weinstien Company is pretty pissed about his new Bully movie receiving an R rating by the MPAA for “some language.” The idea is for kids to see this documentary easily in schools. Thanks to the MPAA, not gonna happen.
And finally… I can’t decide if this is the worst or greatest movie ever made. – Stripper lifeguards, David Hasselhoff, Gary Busey, a piranha inside a girl and Ving Rhames with guns for legs. This can’t be for real, can it?
This post has been read 1013 times!
- Movies you don’t have to think about.
- Peppermill Fireside Lounge is keeping it real.
- 11 Must-Read Buddhist Books…
- Cigar City Brewing – Come to Texas.
- Fat girls and tattoos.
- China Crown – Oak Cliff Wins Again!
- Top 50 Craft Breweries In America…
- Lee Harvey’s, Dallas, TX.
- Five Amazing Women Pioneering The Dallas Craft Beer Scene.
- firstname.lastname@example.org on Best Damn Things Opening Dallas Craft Beer Pub.
- Amber Medin on Best Damn Things Opening Dallas Craft Beer Pub.
- Brew news: DFW craft breweries opening this year on Five Amazing Women Pioneering The Dallas Craft Beer Scene.
- Mark on I Don’t Appreciate Your Ruse, Stateside Pie & Beer.
- your mom on Worst Damn Things: The Hardest Leg Kick You Will Ever See.
Like what we're doing? Best Damn Things gladly accepts tips!