As I told you way back in March (remember?), 2012 is set to be a terrific year for movies and looking at my list from then you can see I haven’t steered you wrong yet. Feast your eyes on this upcoming, just released beauty of a trailer by the Wachowski brothers.
Official synopsis [...]
The Taste of Dallas 2012 festival was not great. I found it to be quite a pathetic showcase of what the city really has to offer. I think we all know we have a Joe’s Crab Shack and McDonald’s and don’t need to sample their delicacies. But if you looked hard enough it was possible [...]
2012 is shaping up to be a year with many ridiculously awesome movies to be released. Following the horribly disappointing 2011, this year has more major films releasing than there are weeks in the year – over 60! With all those to choose from, it’s hard to pick my most anticipated. So I’ve comprised a [...]
Electric Six – Gay Bar.
Santorum’s theme song throughout the country. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. The Lead Singer, Dick Valentine, is one crazy bastard and the Electric Six album Fire proves that. If you don’t happen to have it, get it immediately.
Here’s three brand new trailers you may be interested in or disgusted by.
Apocalyptic movies in 2012 seem like an inevitability. I like the way this one looks though. The Mayans win!
Harvey Weinstien of The Weinstien Company is pretty pissed about his new Bully movie receiving an R rating by the MPAA for [...]
- ’30s style abortion.
- The Amazing Texas Theatre.
- Five Amazing Women Pioneering The Dallas Craft Beer Scene.
- Peppermill Fireside Lounge is keeping it real.
- Fat girls and tattoos.
- Best Pizza By Style – DFW
- Movies you don’t have to think about.
- China Crown – Oak Cliff Wins Again!
- 11 Must-Read Buddhist Books…
- Hard Times Beef Jerky.
- email@example.com on Best Damn Things Opening Dallas Craft Beer Pub.
- Amber Medin on Best Damn Things Opening Dallas Craft Beer Pub.
- Brew news: DFW craft breweries opening this year on Five Amazing Women Pioneering The Dallas Craft Beer Scene.
- Mark on I Don’t Appreciate Your Ruse, Stateside Pie & Beer.
- your mom on Worst Damn Things: The Hardest Leg Kick You Will Ever See.
Like what we're doing? Best Damn Things gladly accepts tips!