Yes you read that right! After months of preparation and due diligence the Best Damn Things foursome have finally secured a lease and work on the area’s newest craft beer and food destination known as Dallas Beer Kitchen has commenced.
Located at 1804 Greenville Ave next to Good Records, Dallas Beer Kitchen is on tap [...]
Everyone knows that beer is marketed to men. Just look at any beer commercial ever made. But few know that the oldest known beer recipe, found written on 4,000 year old clay tablets from Mesopotamia, was a hymn celebrating Ninkasi, the Sumerian patron goddess of brewing. The tablet describes the production of [...]
To call some Yelpers brainless is an understatement.
I’m about to swear off of Yelp. While it’s been a reliable tool for us to use in places like San Francisco, it’s becoming more and more unreliable in our current hometown of Dallas. I’m convinced letting the Dallas consumers determine what’s good or bad [...]
To know how I really feel about Frisco and west Plano Texas all you have to do is read my review of The Holy Grail. You should do that anyway in order to get a better sense of the comparisons that are made in the review you are about to enjoy. So, go ahead…
As we wander around Dallas somewhat aimlessly on a mission to try every place that is rumored to have great food and a wicked beer selection, sometimes we hit and sometimes we miss. The Anvil Pub has been on my list to try for quite some time and we finally strolled in off the [...]
Deep Ellum, West End, Knox-Henderson, West Village, Bishop Arts, Exposition Park, Lakewood and Lower Greenville are all mainstream entertainment/art/nightlife districts in Dallas. However, if you step outside the box you can find pockets of up and coming transitioning neighborhoods that are beginning to offer new and better alternatives to the overcrowded and arduous commonplace hangouts.
Man I never get tired of San Francisco, where the best of everything is tucked into less than 47 square miles of heaven. There’s much you shouldn’t miss there, the least of which is a little Hofbrau named Tommy’s Joynt located on the corner of Geary Blvd and Van Ness Ave since [...]
- Five Amazing Women Pioneering The Dallas Craft Beer Scene.
- Movies you don’t have to think about.
- Peppermill Fireside Lounge is keeping it real.
- Fat girls and tattoos.
- Double Down Saloon Dominates Las Vegas.
- Arrogance Breeds Failure: A Lesson in Quality Service and Product.
- ’30s style abortion.
- WorstDamnThings. – Rep. Todd Akin…
- Rogue Voodoo Doughnut Bacon Maple Ale…?
- email@example.com on Best Damn Things Opening Dallas Craft Beer Pub.
- Amber Medin on Best Damn Things Opening Dallas Craft Beer Pub.
- Brew news: DFW craft breweries opening this year on Five Amazing Women Pioneering The Dallas Craft Beer Scene.
- Mark on I Don’t Appreciate Your Ruse, Stateside Pie & Beer.
- your mom on Worst Damn Things: The Hardest Leg Kick You Will Ever See.
Like what we're doing? Best Damn Things gladly accepts tips!