Alright, up this time is Kris Kross, Michael Damian, Stevie Wonder and The Rolling Stones. This round up further proves my opinion that #1 songs suck for the most part. I couldn’t bring myself to post anything from the late 90′s or 00′s due to the fact that I hate them so much. I won’t [...]
Including Snow, REO Speedwagon, Pink Floyd and Otis Redding…they all have something about them that helped them make the list of best damn songs at #1 on 03/18.
First up, from 1993…Informer by Snow. Mainly added in for comedic and nostalgic value. I had forgotten he’s a Canadian, which for some reason makes this [...]
Well, they can’t all be winners, but they have their strengths…
1995- TLC – Creep…I know, I know…but, you remember this video. Remember videos?
1985 – Foreigner – I Want To Know What Love Is…everyone know the chorus.
1972 – Al Green – Let’s Stay Together…ahhhhhhh shit…come one, this is awesome. Let’s dance.
- Grand Opening – Friday, June 21, 2013!
- Best Damn Things Opening Dallas Craft Beer Pub.
- ’30s style abortion.
- Dallas Beer Kitchen Now Hiring!
- Fat girls and tattoos.
- Hard Times Beef Jerky.
- Movies you don’t have to think about.
- Dallas Beer Kitchen…Ready…Set…
- The Amazing Texas Theatre.
- Top 50 Craft Breweries In America…
- firstname.lastname@example.org on Best Damn Things Opening Dallas Craft Beer Pub.
- Amber Medin on Best Damn Things Opening Dallas Craft Beer Pub.
- Brew news: DFW craft breweries opening this year on Five Amazing Women Pioneering The Dallas Craft Beer Scene.
- Mark on I Don’t Appreciate Your Ruse, Stateside Pie & Beer.
- your mom on Worst Damn Things: The Hardest Leg Kick You Will Ever See.
Like what we're doing? Best Damn Things gladly accepts tips!