Via BoingBoing.net - presented [almost] without comment.
This is not comedy, despite the HILARIOUS screaming and captions…come on, it was funny. This is fear and hatred embodied and turned into a perverted religious sideshow with the end result being money in Pastor Bob Larson’s bank account – which totals about $500,000 by some accounts. Fuck that [...]
…it will cook more thoroughly, hold more condiments and have a larger surface area to get a char and crisp on it. I don’t think there’s a downside to do this…and surprisingly, it makes me want to go buy some damn hot dogs and try it for myself!
Thank you, BoingBoing for [...]
Just like Cory Doctorow and Roger Ebert – I hate 3D movies. To get people to see more of them, the word is that they’ll be increasing ticket prices on 2D and decreasing 3D to the same price point. That pisses me off.
Judging from this graph ticket sales have stayed [...]
- ’30s style abortion.
- Peppermill Fireside Lounge is keeping it real.
- Fat girls and tattoos.
- WorstDamnThings. – Rep. Todd Akin…
- Movies you don’t have to think about.
- Five Amazing Women Pioneering The Dallas Craft Beer Scene.
- Arrogance Breeds Failure: A Lesson in Quality Service and Product.
- Double Down Saloon Dominates Las Vegas.
- Top Sci Fi Books of the 60′s…
- email@example.com on Best Damn Things Opening Dallas Craft Beer Pub.
- Amber Medin on Best Damn Things Opening Dallas Craft Beer Pub.
- Brew news: DFW craft breweries opening this year on Five Amazing Women Pioneering The Dallas Craft Beer Scene.
- Mark on I Don’t Appreciate Your Ruse, Stateside Pie & Beer.
- your mom on Worst Damn Things: The Hardest Leg Kick You Will Ever See.
Like what we're doing? Best Damn Things gladly accepts tips!