What’s great about having this blog is that it allows me to sit high upon my horse (I named her Chastise) and pass judgment with broad, sweeping keystrokes. So here I go again.
Goodfriend Beer Garden and Burger House has been open for many months now and I’ve yet to write a review. The reason [...]
The Taste of Dallas 2012 festival was not great. I found it to be quite a pathetic showcase of what the city really has to offer. I think we all know we have a Joe’s Crab Shack and McDonald’s and don’t need to sample their delicacies. But if you looked hard enough it was possible [...]
It seems like spring was so long ago and if my dashboard thermometer topping out at 102 yesterday is any indication, summer has set in here in Dallas. As the exterior enjoyable (more like tolerable) hours become fewer and fewer over the next 4 months, any patio time under 95 degrees will be [...]
I am not a card carrying member of the Dallas Texas fan club. I have lived here for over 14 years now and the more I travel and broaden my horizons, the less of a DFW fan I become. Travel and Leisure magazine made a list of the top 35 favorite cities in the [...]
Sometimes you want something different to do at the bar. Darts get old, pool gets tired, you have nothing to talk about at the moment…that’s where Barcadia comes in. They’re loaded with excellent beer, old school arcades, skee ball and even have good bar food. The servers are always nice and [...]
I had this beautiful, Belgian Style Pale Ale last night at Bryan Street Tavern. Ommegang BPA is the real deal. It’s a bright gold color with a thick, white foam. Pretty hoppy, sweet and a little tart from the fruitiness. Almost like a cross between a Hefe and a [...]
- Five Amazing Women Pioneering The Dallas Craft Beer Scene.
- Arrogance Breeds Failure: A Lesson in Quality Service and Product.
- ’30s style abortion.
- Movies you don’t have to think about.
- Double Down Saloon Dominates Las Vegas.
- Fat girls and tattoos.
- Peppermill Fireside Lounge is keeping it real.
- WorstDamnThings. – Rep. Todd Akin…
- Rogue Voodoo Doughnut Bacon Maple Ale…?
- firstname.lastname@example.org on Best Damn Things Opening Dallas Craft Beer Pub.
- Amber Medin on Best Damn Things Opening Dallas Craft Beer Pub.
- Brew news: DFW craft breweries opening this year on Five Amazing Women Pioneering The Dallas Craft Beer Scene.
- Mark on I Don’t Appreciate Your Ruse, Stateside Pie & Beer.
- your mom on Worst Damn Things: The Hardest Leg Kick You Will Ever See.
Like what we're doing? Best Damn Things gladly accepts tips!