What’s great about having this blog is that it allows me to sit high upon my horse (I named her Chastise) and pass judgment with broad, sweeping keystrokes. So here I go again.
Goodfriend Beer Garden and Burger House has been open for many months now and I’ve yet to write a review. The reason [...]
We arrived at Peticolas Brewing Company in Dallas a little early for our scheduled semi-private 6:30 tour and found a deserted lobby. The only sound we could hear was that of loud music echoing in the back of the building. Peeking though an open door, we could see all the way to the back [...]
Maybe the problem is that I walked into it with such high expectations! Located in the West Village area of Dallas, they have an excellent beer selection, do beer dinners with proper [...]
I am getting SICK of all of these awesome places to eat in Dallas.
Well, okay, I’m being dramatic.
Cane Rosso is authentic Neapolitan pizza. They import their flour from Italy to get JUST the right ingredients. On top of that, the founder Jay Jerrier, started out by building a [...]
If you haven’t been, I think you’re missing the best pancakes in Dallas…possibly the world. They are delicious. Make sure you make several trips, so you can try the eggs, peppered bacon, chips and salsa and every meaty thing they sell. They get most of their [...]
- Movies you don’t have to think about.
- Peppermill Fireside Lounge is keeping it real.
- Five Amazing Women Pioneering The Dallas Craft Beer Scene.
- ’30s style abortion.
- Fat girls and tattoos.
- WorstDamnThings. – Rep. Todd Akin…
- You Will Be Hooked…on Shepherd Park.
- Baby Goat Melts In Your Mouth…
- Cigar City Brewing – Come to Texas.
- email@example.com on Best Damn Things Opening Dallas Craft Beer Pub.
- Amber Medin on Best Damn Things Opening Dallas Craft Beer Pub.
- Brew news: DFW craft breweries opening this year on Five Amazing Women Pioneering The Dallas Craft Beer Scene.
- Mark on I Don’t Appreciate Your Ruse, Stateside Pie & Beer.
- your mom on Worst Damn Things: The Hardest Leg Kick You Will Ever See.
Like what we're doing? Best Damn Things gladly accepts tips!