Dallas/Fort Worth is huge. The metroplex encompasses 9,286 square miles, making it larger than Rhode Island and Connecticut combined. There’s about 6 million shitheels who live here forever making traffic a sumbitch and going anywhere pretty much a pain in the ass. But even this overcrowded, smog filled, brown cloud can have a silver lining [...]
First impressions are majorly important. However, I was taught a valuable lesson last night. Everyone deserves a second chance. I’ve been to Bryan Street Tavern (aptly named since it is located at 4315 Bryan Street in East Dallas, TX) before and was less than impressed. It was early, [...]
- Fat girls and tattoos.
- Peppermill Fireside Lounge is keeping it real.
- China Crown – Oak Cliff Wins Again!
- Five Amazing Women Pioneering The Dallas Craft Beer Scene.
- Hard Times Beef Jerky.
- Movies you don’t have to think about.
- WorstDamnThings. – Rep. Todd Akin…
- Double Down Saloon Dominates Las Vegas.
- Oregano’s – Pizza Beast-ro.
- firstname.lastname@example.org on Best Damn Things Opening Dallas Craft Beer Pub.
- Amber Medin on Best Damn Things Opening Dallas Craft Beer Pub.
- Brew news: DFW craft breweries opening this year on Five Amazing Women Pioneering The Dallas Craft Beer Scene.
- Mark on I Don’t Appreciate Your Ruse, Stateside Pie & Beer.
- your mom on Worst Damn Things: The Hardest Leg Kick You Will Ever See.
Like what we're doing? Best Damn Things gladly accepts tips!