Yes you read that right! After months of preparation and due diligence the Best Damn Things foursome have finally secured a lease and work on the area’s newest craft beer and food destination known as Dallas Beer Kitchen has commenced.
Located at 1804 Greenville Ave next to Good Records, Dallas Beer Kitchen is on tap [...]
I’d like to take this time to confess the deep love affair I’m having with Strangeways. If you don’t know Strangeways, check out my original review here. Owner Eric and his Strangeways family really have created something special. It’s no secret that Best Damn Things frequents this super fine establishment and we [...]
I first discovered the “fast food chain” Burguesa Burger a few years ago when I was exploring the little known underground tunnels of downtown Dallas. It was about lunch time when I rounded a corner to find an area of the tunnel resembling a mall food court. It was there I first saw it. [...]
They call themselves gourmet but don’t let that fool ya, it’s not fancy. This is textbook Texas BBQ, only it is miles ahead of the competition in flavor.
Meat, sauce, sides and service are among [...]
The Taste of Dallas 2012 festival was not great. I found it to be quite a pathetic showcase of what the city really has to offer. I think we all know we have a Joe’s Crab Shack and McDonald’s and don’t need to sample their delicacies. But if you looked hard enough it was possible [...]
To know how I really feel about Frisco and west Plano Texas all you have to do is read my review of The Holy Grail. You should do that anyway in order to get a better sense of the comparisons that are made in the review you are about to enjoy. So, go ahead…
In Richardson, Texas at Plano and Belt Line Rd., there’s a Mexican place you need to try in a strip mall. It’s not your typical place. I was skeptical too…it’s named Amigo’s, for god’s sake. How good can Amigo’s be?!
Um…really good. You walk [...]
I have had some great pho (pronounced “fuh”, for your information…) in Kansas City, MO at Sung Son (however, I have heard it’s even more delicious at Vietnam Cafe off 39th in KC, MO…) – but it doesn’t come close to Pho Bang. I will admit [...]
- Fat girls and tattoos.
- Peppermill Fireside Lounge is keeping it real.
- Five Amazing Women Pioneering The Dallas Craft Beer Scene.
- China Crown – Oak Cliff Wins Again!
- Hard Times Beef Jerky.
- WorstDamnThings. – Rep. Todd Akin…
- Movies you don’t have to think about.
- Double Down Saloon Dominates Las Vegas.
- Oregano’s – Pizza Beast-ro.
- email@example.com on Best Damn Things Opening Dallas Craft Beer Pub.
- Amber Medin on Best Damn Things Opening Dallas Craft Beer Pub.
- Brew news: DFW craft breweries opening this year on Five Amazing Women Pioneering The Dallas Craft Beer Scene.
- Mark on I Don’t Appreciate Your Ruse, Stateside Pie & Beer.
- your mom on Worst Damn Things: The Hardest Leg Kick You Will Ever See.
Like what we're doing? Best Damn Things gladly accepts tips!