It seems like spring was so long ago and if my dashboard thermometer topping out at 102 yesterday is any indication, summer has set in here in Dallas. As the exterior enjoyable (more like tolerable) hours become fewer and fewer over the next 4 months, any patio time under 95 degrees will be [...]
There’s a consistent collective thought among BBQ fans in Dallas, TX – finding the good stuff is not an easy task. Sure there’s a chain BBQ joint on every other corner, but authentic pits seem to be sparse at best. Enter Meshack’s in the Dallas eastern suburb of Garland.
Meshack’s BBQ Shack located at [...]
I have had some great pho (pronounced “fuh”, for your information…) in Kansas City, MO at Sung Son (however, I have heard it’s even more delicious at Vietnam Cafe off 39th in KC, MO…) – but it doesn’t come close to Pho Bang. I will admit [...]
- China Crown – Oak Cliff Wins Again!
- Peppermill Fireside Lounge is keeping it real.
- Fat girls and tattoos.
- ’30s style abortion.
- Five Amazing Women Pioneering The Dallas Craft Beer Scene.
- WorstDamnThings. – Rep. Todd Akin…
- Movies you don’t have to think about.
- Neighborhood Services Tavern, Dallas, TX…
- Quoc Bao Bakery =’s The Best Banh Mi
- email@example.com on Best Damn Things Opening Dallas Craft Beer Pub.
- Amber Medin on Best Damn Things Opening Dallas Craft Beer Pub.
- Brew news: DFW craft breweries opening this year on Five Amazing Women Pioneering The Dallas Craft Beer Scene.
- Mark on I Don’t Appreciate Your Ruse, Stateside Pie & Beer.
- your mom on Worst Damn Things: The Hardest Leg Kick You Will Ever See.
Like what we're doing? Best Damn Things gladly accepts tips!