And that F stands for “Fuck Yes”.
Now, don’t get me wrong, we didn’t love everything about this place, but in retrospect it stands up well to the competition in Kansas City. It’s something fresh and new in the area. Picking up a great location at 120 E. Gregory Rd in Kansas [...]
…and I loved every minute of it.
Pouring out of the bottle at home tonight is a favorite I had at The Holy Grail a few months ago. Green Flash Palate Wrecker IPA – it scores a 92% on BeerAdvocate and a 99% at RateBeer. Filled full of hops and citrusy goodness, it’s brings your [...]
Maybe the problem is that I walked into it with such high expectations! Located in the West Village area of Dallas, they have an excellent beer selection, do beer dinners with proper [...]
- ’30s style abortion.
- Peppermill Fireside Lounge is keeping it real.
- Fat girls and tattoos.
- Five Amazing Women Pioneering The Dallas Craft Beer Scene.
- Movies you don’t have to think about.
- WorstDamnThings. – Rep. Todd Akin…
- Arrogance Breeds Failure: A Lesson in Quality Service and Product.
- Double Down Saloon Dominates Las Vegas.
- Best Pizza By Style – DFW
- firstname.lastname@example.org on Best Damn Things Opening Dallas Craft Beer Pub.
- Amber Medin on Best Damn Things Opening Dallas Craft Beer Pub.
- Brew news: DFW craft breweries opening this year on Five Amazing Women Pioneering The Dallas Craft Beer Scene.
- Mark on I Don’t Appreciate Your Ruse, Stateside Pie & Beer.
- your mom on Worst Damn Things: The Hardest Leg Kick You Will Ever See.
Like what we're doing? Best Damn Things gladly accepts tips!