And that F stands for “Fuck Yes”.
Now, don’t get me wrong, we didn’t love everything about this place, but in retrospect it stands up well to the competition in Kansas City. It’s something fresh and new in the area. Picking up a great location at 120 E. Gregory Rd in Kansas [...]
…and I loved every minute of it.
Pouring out of the bottle at home tonight is a favorite I had at The Holy Grail a few months ago. Green Flash Palate Wrecker IPA – it scores a 92% on BeerAdvocate and a 99% at RateBeer. Filled full of hops and citrusy goodness, it’s brings your [...]
Maybe the problem is that I walked into it with such high expectations! Located in the West Village area of Dallas, they have an excellent beer selection, do beer dinners with proper [...]
- ’30s style abortion.
- Peppermill Fireside Lounge is keeping it real.
- Movies you don’t have to think about.
- Fat girls and tattoos.
- WorstDamnThings. – Rep. Todd Akin…
- Five Amazing Women Pioneering The Dallas Craft Beer Scene.
- Oregano’s – Pizza Beast-ro.
- China Crown – Oak Cliff Wins Again!
- Quoc Bao Bakery =’s The Best Banh Mi
- firstname.lastname@example.org on Best Damn Things Opening Dallas Craft Beer Pub.
- Amber Medin on Best Damn Things Opening Dallas Craft Beer Pub.
- Brew news: DFW craft breweries opening this year on Five Amazing Women Pioneering The Dallas Craft Beer Scene.
- Mark on I Don’t Appreciate Your Ruse, Stateside Pie & Beer.
- your mom on Worst Damn Things: The Hardest Leg Kick You Will Ever See.
Like what we're doing? Best Damn Things gladly accepts tips!