Alright folks, we only have one winner for August 28…
Brought to you by The Eurythmics in 1983, we have Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This). A pretty short-lived British duo, with a ton of hits while they were around, this was their biggest. A lot of people can still sing along with this still today. The voice [...]
It has two hosts – Little Sir, a mixed cassette tape afficianado and co-host, The Pegacron. The Pegacron claims to be part [...]
- ’30s style abortion.
- The Amazing Texas Theatre.
- Fat girls and tattoos.
- Five Amazing Women Pioneering The Dallas Craft Beer Scene.
- Peppermill Fireside Lounge is keeping it real.
- 11 Must-Read Buddhist Books…
- Movies you don’t have to think about.
- Best Pizza By Style – DFW
- China Crown – Oak Cliff Wins Again!
- Hard Times Beef Jerky.
- firstname.lastname@example.org on Best Damn Things Opening Dallas Craft Beer Pub.
- Amber Medin on Best Damn Things Opening Dallas Craft Beer Pub.
- Brew news: DFW craft breweries opening this year on Five Amazing Women Pioneering The Dallas Craft Beer Scene.
- Mark on I Don’t Appreciate Your Ruse, Stateside Pie & Beer.
- your mom on Worst Damn Things: The Hardest Leg Kick You Will Ever See.
Like what we're doing? Best Damn Things gladly accepts tips!