Happy: Favored by luck or fortune; A feeling of contentment or peace, like you don’t need anything else. See: El Ranchito.
Tonight, we were lucky enough to eat some of the best Mexican food in Dallas – El Ranchito in Oak Cliff.
This is not some bullshit El Fenix / On [...]
I’d like to take this time to confess the deep love affair I’m having with Strangeways. If you don’t know Strangeways, check out my original review here. Owner Eric and his Strangeways family really have created something special. It’s no secret that Best Damn Things frequents this super fine establishment and we [...]
I first discovered the “fast food chain” Burguesa Burger a few years ago when I was exploring the little known underground tunnels of downtown Dallas. It was about lunch time when I rounded a corner to find an area of the tunnel resembling a mall food court. It was there I first saw it. [...]
Dallas/Fort Worth is huge. The metroplex encompasses 9,286 square miles, making it larger than Rhode Island and Connecticut combined. There’s about 6 million shitheels who live here forever making traffic a sumbitch and going anywhere pretty much a pain in the ass. But even this overcrowded, smog filled, brown cloud can have a silver lining [...]
We were pleasantly surprised by the quality of food there! I really wasn’t expecting a whole lot out of it – again, probably being overly judgmental. I didn’t [...]
I know several people who are heading to Las Vegas soon for one reason or another. Like me, they are all looking for the best places to eat. If you are too, you can’t go wrong with Tacos and Tequila. T & T is located on the mezzanine level of the Luxor, smack in [...]
In Richardson, Texas at Plano and Belt Line Rd., there’s a Mexican place you need to try in a strip mall. It’s not your typical place. I was skeptical too…it’s named Amigo’s, for god’s sake. How good can Amigo’s be?!
Um…really good. You walk [...]
One of the best damn things I know of is Taco Mexico, in Balch Springs, TX. I go there for lunch fairly often. It doesn’t look very special from the street, but don’t be fooled – it’s some of the best Mexican in Dallas.
You drive up to an [...]
- Movies you don’t have to think about.
- Peppermill Fireside Lounge is keeping it real.
- Five Amazing Women Pioneering The Dallas Craft Beer Scene.
- ’30s style abortion.
- Fat girls and tattoos.
- WorstDamnThings. – Rep. Todd Akin…
- Top 50 Craft Breweries In America…
- Baby Goat Melts In Your Mouth…
- You Will Be Hooked…on Shepherd Park.
- firstname.lastname@example.org on Best Damn Things Opening Dallas Craft Beer Pub.
- Amber Medin on Best Damn Things Opening Dallas Craft Beer Pub.
- Brew news: DFW craft breweries opening this year on Five Amazing Women Pioneering The Dallas Craft Beer Scene.
- Mark on I Don’t Appreciate Your Ruse, Stateside Pie & Beer.
- your mom on Worst Damn Things: The Hardest Leg Kick You Will Ever See.
Like what we're doing? Best Damn Things gladly accepts tips!