Yes you read that right! After months of preparation and due diligence the Best Damn Things foursome have finally secured a lease and work on the area’s newest craft beer and food destination known as Dallas Beer Kitchen has commenced.
Located at 1804 Greenville Ave next to Good Records, Dallas Beer Kitchen is on tap [...]
Everyone knows that beer is marketed to men. Just look at any beer commercial ever made. But few know that the oldest known beer recipe, found written on 4,000 year old clay tablets from Mesopotamia, was a hymn celebrating Ninkasi, the Sumerian patron goddess of brewing. The tablet describes the production of [...]
If Lee Harvey’s of south Dallas grew an unkempt neck beard, got a sleeve of tattoos on its calf, was a member of the Delta Tau Chi’s, then had sex with and impregnated The Gingerman of Dallas the offspring would be born in Denton, TX and would be named Oak Street Drafthouse.
When you [...]
What’s great about having this blog is that it allows me to sit high upon my horse (I named her Chastise) and pass judgment with broad, sweeping keystrokes. So here I go again.
Goodfriend Beer Garden and Burger House has been open for many months now and I’ve yet to write a review. The reason [...]
To know how I really feel about Frisco and west Plano Texas all you have to do is read my review of The Holy Grail. You should do that anyway in order to get a better sense of the comparisons that are made in the review you are about to enjoy. So, go ahead…
We arrived at Peticolas Brewing Company in Dallas a little early for our scheduled semi-private 6:30 tour and found a deserted lobby. The only sound we could hear was that of loud music echoing in the back of the building. Peeking though an open door, we could see all the way to the back [...]
What’s not to love about Flagstaff, Arizona? It’s a small, beautiful mountain town with rich history and a diverse culture. Throw in a university and a thriving historic downtown nestled in the shadow of Arizona’s tallest mountains on top of that. Then mix all of those ingredients together and you will end up dining [...]
Creamy. Caramel. Nutty. Rich. Graham Cracker. Chocolate.
No, they’re not key words describing the best pie or coffee you’ve ever had. But they are the words most used to describe the best nut brown ale I’ve ever had. There are many “nut brown ales” out there, but only one captures the whole point of the [...]
- Fat girls and tattoos.
- Five Amazing Women Pioneering The Dallas Craft Beer Scene.
- Movies you don’t have to think about.
- Peppermill Fireside Lounge is keeping it real.
- Arrogance Breeds Failure: A Lesson in Quality Service and Product.
- ’30s style abortion.
- Double Down Saloon Dominates Las Vegas.
- WorstDamnThings. – Rep. Todd Akin…
- You Will Be Hooked…on Shepherd Park.
- firstname.lastname@example.org on Best Damn Things Opening Dallas Craft Beer Pub.
- Amber Medin on Best Damn Things Opening Dallas Craft Beer Pub.
- Brew news: DFW craft breweries opening this year on Five Amazing Women Pioneering The Dallas Craft Beer Scene.
- Mark on I Don’t Appreciate Your Ruse, Stateside Pie & Beer.
- your mom on Worst Damn Things: The Hardest Leg Kick You Will Ever See.
Like what we're doing? Best Damn Things gladly accepts tips!