As I told you way back in March (remember?), 2012 is set to be a terrific year for movies and looking at my list from then you can see I haven’t steered you wrong yet. Feast your eyes on this upcoming, just released beauty of a trailer by the Wachowski brothers.
Official synopsis [...]
I don’t know what I can write about the historic Texas Theater located at 231 West Jefferson Blvd in Oak Cliff that hasn’t already been said. I don’t know what I can say that will make people give a shit, as most have not given a shit about the theater many times [...]
Sometimes I just want to watch a no brainer, dick and fart joke spectacular at the theater. If you do too, trust me on this one. You must watch this red band (R Rated) trailer…
The new FULL Total Recall trailer is now out and I can’t believe how much I can’t wait [...]
I’m so excited to see this documentary, I can barely contain myself. It follows 5 school kids around, observing the treatment they receive from their peers. It was originally intended to be PG-13 and available for viewing in schools throughout the country. Unfortunately the MPAA rated it R and that won’t be happening.
Just like Cory Doctorow and Roger Ebert – I hate 3D movies. To get people to see more of them, the word is that they’ll be increasing ticket prices on 2D and decreasing 3D to the same price point. That pisses me off.
Judging from this graph ticket sales have stayed [...]
Imagine there was an alternate universe where the movies you know and love today had actually been made decades earlier. Well, it’s a terrific idea that artist Sean Hartter came up with and Peter Stultz perfected. Their retro artwork is cool enough, but the old school re casting of the films is just as brilliant. [...]
While it’s devoted to independent and specialty films, it’s easy to find the best new releases playing at the Angelika Film Center and Cafe in Dallas as well. Located so damn conveniently at Mockingbird Station, it’s easy to catch the Dart Rail from about anywhere to enjoy this place. Besides [...]
- Fat girls and tattoos.
- Five Amazing Women Pioneering The Dallas Craft Beer Scene.
- China Crown – Oak Cliff Wins Again!
- Peppermill Fireside Lounge is keeping it real.
- Hard Times Beef Jerky.
- Movies you don’t have to think about.
- Double Down Saloon Dominates Las Vegas.
- WorstDamnThings. – Rep. Todd Akin…
- Oregano’s – Pizza Beast-ro.
- firstname.lastname@example.org on Best Damn Things Opening Dallas Craft Beer Pub.
- Amber Medin on Best Damn Things Opening Dallas Craft Beer Pub.
- Brew news: DFW craft breweries opening this year on Five Amazing Women Pioneering The Dallas Craft Beer Scene.
- Mark on I Don’t Appreciate Your Ruse, Stateside Pie & Beer.
- your mom on Worst Damn Things: The Hardest Leg Kick You Will Ever See.
Like what we're doing? Best Damn Things gladly accepts tips!