Vietnam is on my short list of countries that I cannot wait to visit. Besides the beauty of it’s landscape and people, the food is at the top of my favorites. This short video highlights a 2 week, food focused journey through the country. It is via The Perennial Plate, an awesome [...]
We stopped by Vietnam Restaurant, Bar an Grill last night for some pho. It’s located on Bryan Street in Dallas, TX. We’ve heard some good things about it recently and wanted to try it for ourselves.
The front desk and servers were all very prompt and polite, joking around with us about rushing [...]
Banh mi is a Vietnamese term for bread, more specifically the baguette. It is the most common type of bread in Vietnam, introduced by the French during it’s colonial period in Indochina. The bahn mi sandwich combines ingredients from the French such as the baguette, mayonnaise and pate, with Vietnamese ingredients like cilantro, hot [...]
I have had some great pho (pronounced “fuh”, for your information…) in Kansas City, MO at Sung Son (however, I have heard it’s even more delicious at Vietnam Cafe off 39th in KC, MO…) – but it doesn’t come close to Pho Bang. I will admit [...]
- ’30s style abortion.
- Five Amazing Women Pioneering The Dallas Craft Beer Scene.
- Arrogance Breeds Failure: A Lesson in Quality Service and Product.
- Peppermill Fireside Lounge is keeping it real.
- Double Down Saloon Dominates Las Vegas.
- Fat girls and tattoos.
- Movies you don’t have to think about.
- WorstDamnThings. – Rep. Todd Akin…
- Loving Belgian Beer Week…
- firstname.lastname@example.org on Best Damn Things Opening Dallas Craft Beer Pub.
- Amber Medin on Best Damn Things Opening Dallas Craft Beer Pub.
- Brew news: DFW craft breweries opening this year on Five Amazing Women Pioneering The Dallas Craft Beer Scene.
- Mark on I Don’t Appreciate Your Ruse, Stateside Pie & Beer.
- your mom on Worst Damn Things: The Hardest Leg Kick You Will Ever See.
Like what we're doing? Best Damn Things gladly accepts tips!