As you know, we are constantly on the search for the best of best. But during our campaign we occasionally find the worst of the worst. Enter Stateside Pie & Beer in Mesquite, Texas.
Stateside is located at 1335 North Peachtree in the old Johnny Carino’s building. Interestingly enough Stateside is owned by Fire Up [...]
The anticipation was nerve racking. Scheduled openings were pushed back several times. Then FINALLY the day arrived and East Dallas’ newest pub, White Rock Abbey, opened its doors last Saturday. Located at 9909 Garland Road in Dallas, the Abbey is a new and exciting option for far East Dallasites who have virtually no other [...]
Want to know where the absolute best pizza in DFW is… by style… according to me? Then allow me to summarize.
Indulge me for a moment while I beat the dead obvious horse. The list for places creating authentic Neapolitan pizza in DFW is short. The clear winner agreed by most is [...]
First impressions are majorly important. However, I was taught a valuable lesson last night. Everyone deserves a second chance. I’ve been to Bryan Street Tavern (aptly named since it is located at 4315 Bryan Street in East Dallas, TX) before and was less than impressed. It was early, [...]
I am getting SICK of all of these awesome places to eat in Dallas.
Well, okay, I’m being dramatic.
Cane Rosso is authentic Neapolitan pizza. They import their flour from Italy to get JUST the right ingredients. On top of that, the founder Jay Jerrier, started out by building a [...]
There were a lot of things right with Eno’s Pizza last night. We didn’t have to wait for a table, and we got an upstairs spot. It kind of sucked because the table was sitting underneath an air vent that seemed to be pumping out 52 degree air! The upstairs is always [...]
- Movies you don’t have to think about.
- Peppermill Fireside Lounge is keeping it real.
- Five Amazing Women Pioneering The Dallas Craft Beer Scene.
- WorstDamnThings. – Rep. Todd Akin…
- ’30s style abortion.
- Fat girls and tattoos.
- China Crown – Oak Cliff Wins Again!
- Baby Goat Melts In Your Mouth…
- You Will Be Hooked…on Shepherd Park.
- email@example.com on Best Damn Things Opening Dallas Craft Beer Pub.
- Amber Medin on Best Damn Things Opening Dallas Craft Beer Pub.
- Brew news: DFW craft breweries opening this year on Five Amazing Women Pioneering The Dallas Craft Beer Scene.
- Mark on I Don’t Appreciate Your Ruse, Stateside Pie & Beer.
- your mom on Worst Damn Things: The Hardest Leg Kick You Will Ever See.
Like what we're doing? Best Damn Things gladly accepts tips!