50 breweries will be tapping rare brews, along with all of their regularly fantastic product!
My first taste of IPA beer was at Edinburgh Castle Pub in San Fransisco. I saw they had this cool looking tap that said Racer 5 on it. I ordered one and after only one sip of the heavily hopped heaven in a bottle and I became a fan for life.
There were a lot of things right with Eno’s Pizza last night. We didn’t have to wait for a table, and we got an upstairs spot. It kind of sucked because the table was sitting underneath an air vent that seemed to be pumping out 52 degree air! The upstairs is always [...]
- Peppermill Fireside Lounge is keeping it real.
- China Crown – Oak Cliff Wins Again!
- Fat girls and tattoos.
- ’30s style abortion.
- Five Amazing Women Pioneering The Dallas Craft Beer Scene.
- WorstDamnThings. – Rep. Todd Akin…
- Movies you don’t have to think about.
- Neighborhood Services Tavern, Dallas, TX…
- Quoc Bao Bakery =’s The Best Banh Mi
- email@example.com on Best Damn Things Opening Dallas Craft Beer Pub.
- Amber Medin on Best Damn Things Opening Dallas Craft Beer Pub.
- Brew news: DFW craft breweries opening this year on Five Amazing Women Pioneering The Dallas Craft Beer Scene.
- Mark on I Don’t Appreciate Your Ruse, Stateside Pie & Beer.
- your mom on Worst Damn Things: The Hardest Leg Kick You Will Ever See.
Like what we're doing? Best Damn Things gladly accepts tips!