Banh mi is a Vietnamese term for bread, more specifically the baguette. It is the most common type of bread in Vietnam, introduced by the French during it’s colonial period in Indochina. The bahn mi sandwich combines ingredients from the French such as the baguette, mayonnaise and pate, with Vietnamese ingredients like cilantro, hot [...]
It has an excellent take-out section as soon as you walk in, with roasted ducks hanging, whole chickens browning and pots of [...]
I have had some great pho (pronounced “fuh”, for your information…) in Kansas City, MO at Sung Son (however, I have heard it’s even more delicious at Vietnam Cafe off 39th in KC, MO…) – but it doesn’t come close to Pho Bang. I will admit [...]
- ’30s style abortion.
- The Amazing Texas Theatre.
- Fat girls and tattoos.
- Five Amazing Women Pioneering The Dallas Craft Beer Scene.
- 11 Must-Read Buddhist Books…
- Peppermill Fireside Lounge is keeping it real.
- Movies you don’t have to think about.
- China Crown – Oak Cliff Wins Again!
- Best Pizza By Style – DFW
- Hard Times Beef Jerky.
- firstname.lastname@example.org on Best Damn Things Opening Dallas Craft Beer Pub.
- Amber Medin on Best Damn Things Opening Dallas Craft Beer Pub.
- Brew news: DFW craft breweries opening this year on Five Amazing Women Pioneering The Dallas Craft Beer Scene.
- Mark on I Don’t Appreciate Your Ruse, Stateside Pie & Beer.
- your mom on Worst Damn Things: The Hardest Leg Kick You Will Ever See.
Like what we're doing? Best Damn Things gladly accepts tips!