Banh mi is a Vietnamese term for bread, more specifically the baguette. It is the most common type of bread in Vietnam, introduced by the French during it’s colonial period in Indochina. The bahn mi sandwich combines ingredients from the French such as the baguette, mayonnaise and pate, with Vietnamese ingredients like cilantro, hot [...]
It has an excellent take-out section as soon as you walk in, with roasted ducks hanging, whole chickens browning and pots of [...]
I have had some great pho (pronounced “fuh”, for your information…) in Kansas City, MO at Sung Son (however, I have heard it’s even more delicious at Vietnam Cafe off 39th in KC, MO…) – but it doesn’t come close to Pho Bang. I will admit [...]
- Grand Opening – Friday, June 21, 2013!
- Best Damn Things Opening Dallas Craft Beer Pub.
- ’30s style abortion.
- Dallas Beer Kitchen Now Hiring!
- Fat girls and tattoos.
- Hard Times Beef Jerky.
- Movies you don’t have to think about.
- Dallas Beer Kitchen…Ready…Set…
- The Amazing Texas Theatre.
- Top 50 Craft Breweries In America…
- email@example.com on Best Damn Things Opening Dallas Craft Beer Pub.
- Amber Medin on Best Damn Things Opening Dallas Craft Beer Pub.
- Brew news: DFW craft breweries opening this year on Five Amazing Women Pioneering The Dallas Craft Beer Scene.
- Mark on I Don’t Appreciate Your Ruse, Stateside Pie & Beer.
- your mom on Worst Damn Things: The Hardest Leg Kick You Will Ever See.
Like what we're doing? Best Damn Things gladly accepts tips!