They call themselves gourmet but don’t let that fool ya, it’s not fancy. This is textbook Texas BBQ, only it is miles ahead of the competition in flavor.
Meat, sauce, sides and service are among [...]
To call some Yelpers brainless is an understatement.
I’m about to swear off of Yelp. While it’s been a reliable tool for us to use in places like San Francisco, it’s becoming more and more unreliable in our current hometown of Dallas. I’m convinced letting the Dallas consumers determine what’s good or bad [...]
Oak Cliff is my favorite Dallas neighborhood. It is by far the most historically and culturally rich part of Dallas. There is no better way to see the real Oak Cliff than to have a life long resident as a tour guide. A good friend of mine has lived there his entire life, through [...]
I don’t know how I got there…but “there” is an awesome place. Lee Harvey’s is tucked away in the armpit of Dallas – but is an amazing little place that you shouldn’t pass it up.
Like I said, somehow you get to 1807 Gould St. in Southwest Dallas – through [...]
Want to know where to get some of the best damn Chied Fricken? It’s Rudy’s Chicken in south Dallas, TX. This diamond is in the extra rough area located near the corner of Lancaster and Keist. It’s walk up or drive through only and the line at both is ALWAYS [...]
- email@example.com on Best Damn Things Opening Dallas Craft Beer Pub.
- Amber Medin on Best Damn Things Opening Dallas Craft Beer Pub.
- Brew news: DFW craft breweries opening this year on Five Amazing Women Pioneering The Dallas Craft Beer Scene.
- Mark on I Don’t Appreciate Your Ruse, Stateside Pie & Beer.
- your mom on Worst Damn Things: The Hardest Leg Kick You Will Ever See.
Like what we're doing? Best Damn Things gladly accepts tips!