Arrogance and feeling that we need THEM more than they need US. That can be a common problem with people new to success and fame, albeit local and small [...]
I’m trying to do my best to tell everyone about Strangeways – the absolute best bar in Dallas. You’ve seen us write about them in our Out With the Old, in With the Strangeways and Viva Los Strangeways! articles already, so I hardly need to explain. Selection, [...]
I’d like to take this time to confess the deep love affair I’m having with Strangeways. If you don’t know Strangeways, check out my original review here. Owner Eric and his Strangeways family really have created something special. It’s no secret that Best Damn Things frequents this super fine establishment and we [...]
What’s great about having this blog is that it allows me to sit high upon my horse (I named her Chastise) and pass judgment with broad, sweeping keystrokes. So here I go again.
Goodfriend Beer Garden and Burger House has been open for many months now and I’ve yet to write a review. The reason [...]
Funny, I just ran across this article in the Dallas Observer. It reminded me of trying a little bit of it at Strangeways Friday night. I didn’t want to be reminded. The author of the article hit [...]
It seems like spring was so long ago and if my dashboard thermometer topping out at 102 yesterday is any indication, summer has set in here in Dallas. As the exterior enjoyable (more like tolerable) hours become fewer and fewer over the next 4 months, any patio time under 95 degrees will be [...]
I am not a card carrying member of the Dallas Texas fan club. I have lived here for over 14 years now and the more I travel and broaden my horizons, the less of a DFW fan I become. Travel and Leisure magazine made a list of the top 35 favorite cities in the [...]
- Five Amazing Women Pioneering The Dallas Craft Beer Scene.
- ’30s style abortion.
- Movies you don’t have to think about.
- Fat girls and tattoos.
- WorstDamnThings. – Rep. Todd Akin…
- Peppermill Fireside Lounge is keeping it real.
- Top Sci Fi Books of the 60′s…
- Arrogance Breeds Failure: A Lesson in Quality Service and Product.
- China Crown – Oak Cliff Wins Again!
- email@example.com on Best Damn Things Opening Dallas Craft Beer Pub.
- Amber Medin on Best Damn Things Opening Dallas Craft Beer Pub.
- Brew news: DFW craft breweries opening this year on Five Amazing Women Pioneering The Dallas Craft Beer Scene.
- Mark on I Don’t Appreciate Your Ruse, Stateside Pie & Beer.
- your mom on Worst Damn Things: The Hardest Leg Kick You Will Ever See.
Like what we're doing? Best Damn Things gladly accepts tips!