When you come to Houston and start researching the best beer bars, there is one that’s consistently near the top – Shepherd Park Draught House. There are some good reasons for that…let me explain some of them…
Hidden away in Independence Heights (The Heights), they can be found at 3402 N. Shepherd. [...]
Funny, I just ran across this article in the Dallas Observer. It reminded me of trying a little bit of it at Strangeways Friday night. I didn’t want to be reminded. The author of the article hit [...]
Located in between the terrible Capitol Pub and the even worse J. Black’s on Henderson, it’s amazing this place still exists. I’m going to guess it’s because of outstanding food, a small but excellent beer selection and good service.
We descended [...]
Well, we had an incredible Sunday at the FC Dallas Stadium in Frisco, TX! Edgefest ended with Garbage and The Black Keys – one of which, I’m a fan.
Ever wonder how cutting a Coke bottle in half with a chainsaw would go? How about my personal favorite, dumping flour on a candle? Shooting fireworks off inside or popping an overfilled waterbed…everything you wanted to do as a kid…shot in HD slow motion…pure awesomeness…enjoy!
Deep Ellum, West End, Knox-Henderson, West Village, Bishop Arts, Exposition Park, Lakewood and Lower Greenville are all mainstream entertainment/art/nightlife districts in Dallas. However, if you step outside the box you can find pockets of up and coming transitioning neighborhoods that are beginning to offer new and better alternatives to the overcrowded and arduous commonplace hangouts.
Hey there K9 lovers. Natty G has a very simple, very cool “app” map (powered by dog park U.S.A.) that shows dog parks near you based on zip code or city and state. I was surprised to find there are way more around me than I ever knew. Take a look, you [...]
Dallas/Fort Worth is huge. The metroplex encompasses 9,286 square miles, making it larger than Rhode Island and Connecticut combined. There’s about 6 million shitheels who live here forever making traffic a sumbitch and going anywhere pretty much a pain in the ass. But even this overcrowded, smog filled, brown cloud can have a silver lining [...]
- Movies you don’t have to think about.
- Peppermill Fireside Lounge is keeping it real.
- Five Amazing Women Pioneering The Dallas Craft Beer Scene.
- WorstDamnThings. – Rep. Todd Akin…
- Fat girls and tattoos.
- ’30s style abortion.
- China Crown – Oak Cliff Wins Again!
- 11 Must-Read Buddhist Books…
- Everybody is a Star
- firstname.lastname@example.org on Best Damn Things Opening Dallas Craft Beer Pub.
- Amber Medin on Best Damn Things Opening Dallas Craft Beer Pub.
- Brew news: DFW craft breweries opening this year on Five Amazing Women Pioneering The Dallas Craft Beer Scene.
- Mark on I Don’t Appreciate Your Ruse, Stateside Pie & Beer.
- your mom on Worst Damn Things: The Hardest Leg Kick You Will Ever See.
Like what we're doing? Best Damn Things gladly accepts tips!