The time had arrived yet again for BDT to embark on another merry excursion to the sprawling, vapid suburb of Plano TX. We’d heard tale of a great European style pub dubbed The Holy Grail and were on a mission to find it. Rarely treading in Plano’s pretentious waters, we only had a vague idea [...]
What it is, Mama!? If ya down for some real soul food, you gotta check out Big Mama’s Chicken and Waffles which be located at 9810 Forest Ln in Dallas, TX. The chicken seasonin’ be some heavy shit’! The bird itself may be some bit on the dry side. I mean, I [...]
I don’t know how I got there…but “there” is an awesome place. Lee Harvey’s is tucked away in the armpit of Dallas – but is an amazing little place that you shouldn’t pass it up.
Like I said, somehow you get to 1807 Gould St. in Southwest Dallas – through [...]
Electric Six – Gay Bar.
Santorum’s theme song throughout the country. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. The Lead Singer, Dick Valentine, is one crazy bastard and the Electric Six album Fire proves that. If you don’t happen to have it, get it immediately.
March 5, 2012 – this will be a night to remember. Radiohead blew our minds with a 2 1/2 hour set featuring 2 encores.
About 19 years ago, we followed Radiohead down the rabbit hole when Pablo Honey came out. It has been an increasingly creative and strange [...]
After the show last night (Volbeat / Megadeth…and I’m trying to forget Lacuna Coil was there), we stopped by the DFW-renowned Amsterdam Bar…what a great place to visit. It’s really close to Fair Park on Exposition.
Especially if you’re not a local and don’t [...]
We went to Gigantour featuring Lacuna Coil, Volbeat, Motorhead and Megadeth last night at the Palladium Ballroom in Dallas, TX. All in all, it wasn’t bad. Here’s a short recap…
The first thing we saw as we walked up to the box office window was a piece of notebook paper taped to the inside of [...]
In Richardson, Texas at Plano and Belt Line Rd., there’s a Mexican place you need to try in a strip mall. It’s not your typical place. I was skeptical too…it’s named Amigo’s, for god’s sake. How good can Amigo’s be?!
Um…really good. You walk [...]
- Fat girls and tattoos.
- Movies you don’t have to think about.
- Peppermill Fireside Lounge is keeping it real.
- Five Amazing Women Pioneering The Dallas Craft Beer Scene.
- Arrogance Breeds Failure: A Lesson in Quality Service and Product.
- Double Down Saloon Dominates Las Vegas.
- ’30s style abortion.
- WorstDamnThings. – Rep. Todd Akin…
- You Will Be Hooked…on Shepherd Park.
- firstname.lastname@example.org on Best Damn Things Opening Dallas Craft Beer Pub.
- Amber Medin on Best Damn Things Opening Dallas Craft Beer Pub.
- Brew news: DFW craft breweries opening this year on Five Amazing Women Pioneering The Dallas Craft Beer Scene.
- Mark on I Don’t Appreciate Your Ruse, Stateside Pie & Beer.
- your mom on Worst Damn Things: The Hardest Leg Kick You Will Ever See.
Like what we're doing? Best Damn Things gladly accepts tips!