The Taste of Dallas 2012 festival was not great. I found it to be quite a pathetic showcase of what the city really has to offer. I think we all know we have a Joe’s Crab Shack and McDonald’s and don’t need to sample their delicacies. But if you looked hard enough it was possible [...]
Vietnam is on my short list of countries that I cannot wait to visit. Besides the beauty of it’s landscape and people, the food is at the top of my favorites. This short video highlights a 2 week, food focused journey through the country. It is via The Perennial Plate, an awesome [...]
I have had some great pho (pronounced “fuh”, for your information…) in Kansas City, MO at Sung Son (however, I have heard it’s even more delicious at Vietnam Cafe off 39th in KC, MO…) – but it doesn’t come close to Pho Bang. I will admit [...]
- Movies you don’t have to think about.
- Peppermill Fireside Lounge is keeping it real.
- 11 Must-Read Buddhist Books…
- Cigar City Brewing – Come to Texas.
- Fat girls and tattoos.
- Top 50 Craft Breweries In America…
- China Crown – Oak Cliff Wins Again!
- This may be the best damn version of ’2001′ overlaid with a new soundtrack
- You Will Be Hooked…on Shepherd Park.
- email@example.com on Best Damn Things Opening Dallas Craft Beer Pub.
- Amber Medin on Best Damn Things Opening Dallas Craft Beer Pub.
- Brew news: DFW craft breweries opening this year on Five Amazing Women Pioneering The Dallas Craft Beer Scene.
- Mark on I Don’t Appreciate Your Ruse, Stateside Pie & Beer.
- your mom on Worst Damn Things: The Hardest Leg Kick You Will Ever See.
Like what we're doing? Best Damn Things gladly accepts tips!