Yes you read that right! After months of preparation and due diligence the Best Damn Things foursome have finally secured a lease and work on the area’s newest craft beer and food destination known as Dallas Beer Kitchen has commenced.
Located at 1804 Greenville Ave next to Good Records, Dallas Beer Kitchen is on tap to anchor the quickly growing craft beer mecca forming on Lowest Greenville Avenue in Dallas.
Dallas Beer Kitchen will retain a meticulously curated beer program and offer some of the city’s best bar food served by a down-to-earth, knowledgeable staff.
With an impressive, ever-changing selection of 30 imported, domestic and local micro-brews on draught and many more by the bottle, we plan to be the headquarters for craft beer lovers in Dallas.
While Dallas Beer Kitchen will boast a carefully selected list of only the best beers, that doesn’t mean we will fall short on our food. Utilizing fresh local ingredients, our made-from-scratch daily menu will have something to please every palate and set the standard in pairing fun food with beer.
(Expect awesomeness such as Brisket Burgers, Movie Theater Popcorn, Tellicherry Pepper Ribs and Fried Biscuits!)
Inside Dallas Beer Kitchen the great conversation, properly served pints, friendly and knowledgeable service and terrific food will all be accented by the beautiful historic building, circa 1930.
We are slated to open spring of 2013.
This post has been read 20424 times!
- Five Amazing Women Pioneering The Dallas Craft Beer Scene.
- ’30s style abortion.
- WorstDamnThings. – Rep. Todd Akin…
- Movies you don’t have to think about.
- Fat girls and tattoos.
- Peppermill Fireside Lounge is keeping it real.
- Top Sci Fi Books of the 60′s…
- BDT Exclusive: An Evening With Michael Peticolas
- China Crown – Oak Cliff Wins Again!
- email@example.com on Best Damn Things Opening Dallas Craft Beer Pub.
- Amber Medin on Best Damn Things Opening Dallas Craft Beer Pub.
- Brew news: DFW craft breweries opening this year on Five Amazing Women Pioneering The Dallas Craft Beer Scene.
- Mark on I Don’t Appreciate Your Ruse, Stateside Pie & Beer.
- your mom on Worst Damn Things: The Hardest Leg Kick You Will Ever See.
Like what we're doing? Best Damn Things gladly accepts tips!